Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just got 2 pair of 998s and one pair of 997s. Been wearing them for the last two weeks.....
Thinking about selling all my Kobe’s and Jordans. The quality and detail in the 998s makes me look at my Jordan 3s and 4s differently

Once you see the quality and materials and collaborators NB utilizes its hard to justify spending the same money on Nike and Jordan. Even with the remastered Nike/Jordan lines the quality doesn’t compare to what NB has been doing.

Just wanted to share this with you guys, my girl drew this (free hand) today. Unfortunately she doesn’t do colors but I was impressed.

518D88AC-0629-44C6-AA53-358DCC3E574A.jpeg

Just got 2 pair of 998s and one pair of 997s. Been wearing them for the last two weeks.....
Thinking about selling all my Kobe’s and Jordans. The quality and detail in the 998s makes me look at my Jordan 3s and 4s differently

Lol. Jordan quality is typically trash. Doesn’t stop older f’ers like me from buying since it’s a stroll down memory lane; back to when I/we wore the OGs. That said, mark me down for 3 pairs of the Black Cement 3s with the Nike Air on the back. No shame over here lol

Last edited:
Not much of an IGer or FBer. That said, probably why I don’t yield very good results on IG since I don’t know how to navigate that app well.

I also miss the search pics/gallery function we had on the old site. Being able to scroll through all the pics at once on here was a great feature. I vaguely recall reading this host wasn’t able to do that?

Yeah mane. I miss the old platform more. The "Thread Gallery", "Profile Thread Photo Gallery" & "Thread Post Stats" was what in my mind kept NT a strong entity. :nthat: Not to mention the "Signature Issue". I had a chance to modify my signature when you first logged in to the new Nike Talk platform, but after that I couldn't modify it. I had to create an Instagram account because of it. :smh:

If it weren’t for the Cyber Monday deal, I don’t think I would’ve purchased any NB1 lol

Now that I own a pair, I want more! I just need to wait for another 25-30% off code.

There is a 20% code running right now "Wreath". I think good until 12/25/17. Also, befrugal.com is at 10.5% cash back. It would bring a pair of perf toes down to just over $143 once you get the cash back

Last edited:
Do leather lined NBs fit bigger than normal? Only reason I ask is cause usually in leather lined Air Max 1s I go down .5

Im looking at the 1500 TNs
or 998 Explorer Horween leather.

And how to 1500s fit compared to 998s?

Terribly sorry about sizing questions. New to NBs. Starting to slide down this slippery slope

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom