Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

06A86EE1-6AB8-4937-988B-4415D4E63E3A.jpeg
Charge nursing with the NB1-574s tonight. N is for Nurse lol

Did anyone have a problem with the Hyannis? Everything fits but my pinky toe feels like its getting crushed.

Did anyone have a problem with the Hyannis? Everything fits but my pinky toe feels like its getting crushed.

Not with the Hyannis, but my Camel 999 gives me the same issue. I chalked it up to being a half size too small so if I wear them for any amount of time I take the insole out.

^^^I kind of did, but I have wide feet so it tends to happen with most of my kicks. Try walking around your home with them before wearing them out. They just need a bit of breaking in.

Yoooooooooo I'm so sad.

I forgot I had put up my tannerys on stockx when I needed some extra cash and they just sold this morning. Sticky dilemma. Take the penalty or hope I can find it again DS in the future.

If you're reading this, cancel your order bro lol

I ordered the Tuesday after Cyber Monday and I haven't heard anything either. Surprised me. Maybe they didn't email, butbits on its way or something. I might email them Tuesday just to see what's going on. The last time I ordered it was a 998 and I ordered on a Sunday and I think it shipped the following Thursday. With the holiday and stuff they might just be super busy or something. They are gonna make a liar out of me when I told people "you should have it in 2 weeks or less"
Well glad I'm not the only one...and you're right since most people did get theirs within two weeks. Let me know what they say when you contact them.

remy remy I'm thinking of that top pair myself. Debating doing full suede with no reflective details and maybe a white top "N" and stitching on tongue just for some extra pop.

remy remy I'm thinking of that top pair myself. Debating doing full suede with no reflective details and maybe a white top "N" and stitching on tongue just for some extra pop.
That all sounds good. I did all suede and a reflective black N on top but wish I didn't do that N. I feel like that pair will look significantly better after I alter the collar and bottom half of the tongue. Feels like theirs no cohesion with the color blocking at the moment.

Screenshot_2017-12-09-23-19-49.png
That all sounds good. I did all suede and a reflective black N on top but wish I didn't do that N. I feel like that pair will look significantly better after I alter the collar and bottom half of the tongue. Feels like theirs no cohesion with the color blocking at the moment.

I need to suck it up and get some of that black paint. The pairs I have or want to do I told myself I can deal with that little different collar color, but I'm lying to myself lol

Screenshot_2017-12-09-23-19-49.png

I need to suck it up and get some of that black paint. The pairs I have or want to do I told myself I can deal with that little different collar color, but I'm lying to myself lol
It's super easy and makes a huge difference! Pretty much why I keep doing it haha

1512842635875313693685.jpg
15128427038471029590393.jpg
First pair of NB1's but not my last.

Nice. Thought about making some grey shoes. Is that castle rock and nimbus cloud on the toe box?
I’m going to assume military urban grey has some green in it, but does anyone know for sure whether it is full-on grey, or does it it have shades of green in it? Certainly don’t want any green in my NB1 pair.

Nice. Thought about making some grey shoes. Is that castle rock and nimbus cloud on the toe box?
I’m going to assume military urban grey has some green in it, but does anyone know for sure whether it is full-on grey, or does it it have shades of green in it? Certainly don’t want any green in my NB1 pair.
Military urban grey definitely has some green in it

Castlerock is the only grey you can get on the 998 right now. The greens were the colors used on the Todd Snyder "Dirty Martini" 998 I think

Thanks guys. Looked like castle rock on the toe wrap, but where the perf is, it was hard to tell on my computer screen whether it was nimbus, urban military grey, or even the cream color. I assumed it was the castle rock/nimbus combo.

It’s hard to tell on Nike sometimes, too, but at least there, you can get a refund, so I can get a little looser and not care whether I make a mistake.

Would be dope if we could get swatches when they update the color wheels. I’d even pay for that dang things if was like $25. Most of time, the no refund policy on those is what holds me back from buying more NB1s.

Thanks guys. Looked like castle rock on the toe wrap, but where the perf is, it was hard to tell on my computer screen whether it was nimbus, urban military grey, or even the cream color. I assumed it was the castle rock/nimbus combo.

It’s hard to tell on Nike sometimes, too, but at least there, you can get a refund, so I can get a little looser and not care whether I make a mistake.

Would be dope if we could get swatches when they update the color wheels. I’d even pay for that dang things if was like $25. Most of time, the no refund policy on those is what holds me back from buying more NB1s.

That's why I kinda wait until some people have already ordered their pairs. Also, you can go to the Instagram to check NB1s out and see what people come with and it gives you ideas of the colors, or a Facebook group has been mentioned in here for NB1s a few times

That's why I kinda wait until some people have already ordered their pairs. Also, you can go to the Instagram to check NB1s out and see what people come with and it gives you ideas of the colors, or a Facebook group has been mentioned in here for NB1s a few times

Not much of an IGer or FBer. That said, probably why I don’t yield very good results on IG since I don’t know how to navigate that app well.

I also miss the search pics/gallery function we had on the old site. Being able to scroll through all the pics at once on here was a great feature. I vaguely recall reading this host wasn’t able to do that?

Not much of an IGer or FBer. That said, probably why I don’t yield very good results on IG since I don’t know how to navigate that app well.

I also miss the search pics/gallery function we had on the old site. Being able to scroll through all the pics at once on here was a great feature. I vaguely recall reading this host wasn’t able to do that?

I don't know. I don't have IG of FB. I just go to IG.com (i don't have the app) and type in what I want to search and play around with the search like NB1 has a page. You can search for whatever you want. Just type in say "m997fgg" and it brings everything up.

I used castle rock for all the grey parts and nimbus cloud for the toebox

Back
Top Bottom