Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone know where I can find a H710 new balance boot in a 10.5 or 11 for the low? Saw one on the bay but he wants $129 + 12 shipping and its not the gore TeX joints. Appreciate any help 

1500WR today..
nthat.gif

So it seems the suppose "restock" was a farce.

And they shipped something else instead w/o informing the customer? That is unacceptable  for a US$200 shoe.

I know overseas maybe even higher, maybe 2 times.

And they shipped something else instead w/o informing the customer? That is unacceptable  for a US$200 shoe.

I paid £144 as I had a discount code so it was not a bad price for UK.

The box label has M997JC1. Wondering if a warehouse worker has done a switch or something?

Not holding much hope to actually get what I ordered now. I wonder if anyone else has the same problem?

I'm guessing it was a stock/SKU issue and they didn't just randomly ship a different model just to fulfill orders.

Extremely disappointing but it happens.

^ Have you emailed the problem to shipper?
Yeah emailed J crew straight away.
I'm guessing it was a stock/SKU issue and they didn't just randomly ship a different model just to fulfill orders.

Extremely disappointing but it happens.
Yep, disappointing but worse things happen!

Will be interesting to see what other people who ordered off the restock end up with.

Edit: Looks like Purple Sneaks got the butterscotch.

Oh well money back in the bank I guess.

Last edited:
has anyone seen the 660 reissue yet? im hoping for a reissue of the OG colorways, but the toe puff looks pretty bad. 

Oh no. Will only get mine next week. International order too exp due to their exchange rate (equivalent to US$300 pre ship). Used a forwarder hence the longer in-transit. Hope it comes as the right Butterscotch.

Back
Top Bottom