Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Here's a much better pic
who am i kidding will def be copping those. for sure better pic also. i caan see where if i had 998BB i would have no need for these though. 

i see you darren502
pimp.gif
, such a small community would have never guessed. 

Alright folks....don't let this become another NightHawk release situation where EVERYONE wanted to pass then EVERYONE wanted em later and NOW you can't find them anywhere cuz them bishes are fresh and too easy to wear with ..... everything 

DONT LET THIS BE YOU AGAIN...(I got mine)

Alright folks....don't let this become another NightHawk release situation where EVERYONE wanted to pass then EVERYONE wanted em later and NOW you can't find them anywhere cuz them bishes are fresh and too easy to wear with ..... everything 

DONT LET THIS BE YOU AGAIN...(I got mine)

759.gif

It gets me every time man! BUT NOT THIS TIME!!

I wish the entire show was actually the kelly green color on the plastic heel piece. I've been waiting for a similar color to pop up on nb1.

Yeah I think I'm gonna go for those Jcrews. It'd be nice if they came with multiple laces including that green color but that might be asking too much.

The picture is much better than the stock photo.
There ya go.

Either way, you really can't get a feel for color until you've seen in person which, fortunately for me, I'm not interested in doing. I would however like to see some on foot photos for anyone in the thread who ends up copping.

A friend of mine hates the way that most runners outsoles wrap up over the toe box to form the toe cap/guard. He cant stand NB for this reason and constantly points out the toe cap as a major flaw and mocks the look of the shoes. I have never had a second thought about NB toe caps and like the shape and look of most models of New Balance. I'm just curious what you guys think?

Does the NB toe cap detract from the look of the shoe? 

Great work as always Vidi! You are an inspiration. 
he's nuts lol unlyss he means nike runners

new balance has some pretty tame toe guards with function

Money my ***. Those J Crews are Jolly Green Giants. Easy pass. Unless you are into leprechauns maybe.

Last edited:
This is playing RIGHT into the NightHawk hands.... loving this hate for the Jcrew. Let me just screenshot some of these responses for later. 

This is playing RIGHT into the NightHawk hands.... loving this hate for the Jcrew. Let me just screenshot some of these responses for later. 

who cares though? peoples oppinion can change, especially when shoddy pictures are used by J crew and better pictures come in.

you keep bringing this up almost like you're looking for some sort of validation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom