Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Here we go...

Nope nope nope (unless its just the terrible jcrew pictures...)

not sure about those leprechaun 998's

i bet painting the midsole stripe white would make them look a little better though.

Super dope! Concepts box and teh extra laces?

General question; What do you guys think is a fair price on a non SD pair? Like 8ish/10 condition wise. Never should have sold mine but they were a bit too big
Yep all there. I literally hate that box as I hate ALL concepts boxes. 

JCrews look great but their stock photos sure don't make the shoe look appealing but I may cop. Trying to save enough cash for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals

Are these Greenback going to be available online or only in-store? Article depicts that they're only available in store.​

Are these Greenback going to be available online or only in-store? Article depicts that they're only available in store.​
I'm sure it will be both online and in-store. J. Crew has never done an in-store exclusive like that. 

Last edited:
The more I look at them the less I like them. The shade of green on the perf suede is kinda weak. Why is it so hard to make a good green suede sneaker, a deep, rich dark green without any added junk.

that mudguard looks monstrous... and absolutely no fan of golden accents in any cw, so i'll pass. good thing my 998bb arrived today :pimp:

Speaking of monstrous mudgaurds, this just came in.

I passed on the surplus pack cause I saw some funky shapes. These were on sale so I got them. Tired of this bs....

My 998BB's just arrived too. Worn twice, they still got the factory smell. Mudguard/shape of the right shoe is also larger than the left. At least the factory cut has been consistent throughout the years lol. J crews are a little disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom