Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Ayo office carpet Friday going strong!

I have office carpet Friday all week now that my company killed their dress code. I just don't rock NB's on a daily basis.

Today though...and these have slowly become one of my favorite 998's in the collection.

I haven't worn my HTB'a yet, I have a few I still haven't worn ugh
That's great, dress code at my office is pretty lax too but with so much rain we've been getting in Orlando I don't get to wear my NB's much.

Have you tried putting on some blue laces on your HTB's? Imo they look the best with blue laces

Walter..

Ayo office carpet Friday going strong!
I haven't worn my HTB'a yet, I have a few I still haven't worn ugh
That's great, dress code at my office is pretty lax too but with so much rain we've been getting in Orlando I don't get to wear my NB's much.

Have you tried putting on some blue laces on your HTB's? Imo they look the best with blue laces

Walter..

How is the rain in Orlando currently? I'm coming through next Tuesday to Thursday to go to Universal Studios... Am I going to get soaked the whole time?

so you got them! are they as amazing as they look?

I love them but I do wish the leather was a bit softer. Its seems a little stiff but maybe thats just NB gr leather?
This is the first all leather pair I've bought so I don't have anything to compare them too.
I think they will weather very nicely though. Gonna try to wear them a lot.

Man I miss participating in #officecarpetfridays, but ever since my promotion I gotta set the example smh... :smh:

I do enjoy looking sharp everyday though.

Last edited:
I would never pin roll or cuff, but jerry is still rockin nt denim lol. Better than the pinroll though. My raws + sneakers aren't too flattering in pics. Nice ocf though.

Repped.  It's always refreshing to see other guys wearing men's jeans with their kicks.
Thanks homie! 
nthat.gif

I would never pin roll or cuff, but jerry is still rockin nt denim lol. Better than the pinroll though. My raws + sneakers aren't too flattering in pics. Nice ocf though.
Pin rolling isn't my thing.. Gotta cuff if I know my jeans will bleed onto  the shoes..

dont worry @Jerry Seinfeld thats not nt denim lol. i have slim str8 jean jeans with 15" opening that look similar. not baggy but not super skinny. that shot of them pebble blues is outstanding tho!

Back
Top Bottom