Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Repped for the knowledge. My biggest issue on the 991.5 is sizing. I wear 11.5 in 1500's and 11 in 991.

Thinking I'm shooting for the 1500 for sure and putting in decent effort for the 576 & 670.

Sizing is always a huge fear of mine, but i go TTS in 1500 and heard that 991s run TTS as well, so i guess i couldn't go wrong with getting the 991.5 TTS. Fingers crossed they fit!

What's the size on UK 576's?  I wear an 11 in US 998's.   I had a pair of 576's from the tea pack a few years ago but I can't recall if I went with my 998 size or my TTS 11.5.  Thanks.  

I'm loosing my cotdam mind right now. From The 998 Bespokes, 191.5 & 1500's Surplus's... I'm just going to take my black behind to bed, smh..

Last edited:
Still on there. Refine search to price high to low and go down a bit

Repped! I just keyword "Surplus" & all 6 popped up. Grabbed the the 191.5 for $170 after state tax. :nthat: All I need is the 1500's Surplus & Bespoke 998's sometime down the road & I'm calling it a year on NB releases. Thanks homie for the 411!​

Last edited:
No problem.
I copped the 1500. Almost didn't but realized that this was probably my only chance. The %15 off helped too.

Hope others eat too

1500's copped. Cheers to the PNW for having a weak shoe scene but diesel craft beer and denim scene. This vacation saved money on kicks but Blue Owl killed the wallet on denim.

Stock pics seriously looking like Frankenstein's been kicking rocks.

1500's copped. Cheers to the PNW for having a weak shoe scene but diesel craft beer and denim scene. This vacation saved money on kicks but Blue Owl killed the wallet on denim.

Stock pics seriously looking like Frankenstein's been kicking rocks.

Was busy at work
And my size gone now....

no 7.5  in surplus pack on NB.com....
ohwell.gif

was hoping to use my employee discount, but looks like i gotta order from the UK at full price

Back
Top Bottom