Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

[emoji]128293[/emoji]

australia.. asia exclusive... sad times as a german citizen with tons of import fees -.-
The Friends & Family edition will launch in Melbourne with a special event held at 15 McKillop Street from 6PM on July 15, with an  online release following on July 16 at 9am from our online store.

Last edited:
Are the Tassie's MiUSA or MiAsia?
What's the deal with sizing?

Failed copping the Kushwhackers so feeling the L on these NB already sadly.

Finally.  Remember when the first photos dropped while back people were dissing them. I like em.  Hopefully can score a pair.

I'd like to ask all experts here.
Can I use something like a spray to repel water (like rain) on Horween Leather nb?

Can I add any kind of polish cream or oil on the shoes?

Thank you in advance.

[quote name="feelmeguilty" url="/t/158096/official-new-balance-thread/56910#post_26142589]
No perf
[/quote]

:smh:

Shall wait for NTer to contribute with their creative new color combi.

Anyone know how the fit for 9975 MIA will be like? Towards 997 probably?

Last edited:
Shame about the no perf option, but you can now replicate the Berlin 998. If only they had this service in Europe...

Those sneaker freaked 997.5 are a must have. Any of you guys ever cop off sf site? Is it possible to cop manually? Also anyone here got those United arrows 997.5 and confirm sizing? Same as Miusa 998/997 size?

Looks like sf site probably best chance? Asia only release pretty much screws us US guys or at very least slim to none chance?

Also i would assume they are Asia made as the Rev lite sole similar to other Asia made 997.5. The USA made 997.5 had absorb sole like ever other Miusa 998

Back
Top Bottom