Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today, sneakersnstuff x NB

M577GSI.
Last couple of days 577etb, 577fmn, 1500no2

Just copped 3 pairs of nb's on packers website

Use j460 for 60% off

261 shipped

Last edited:

Navy 997's are $84 bucks before shipping and they pairs in 10 and 10.5 left. Absolute steal!
I had a pair in the cart on Friday when it was 50% off, $120 shipped. Then I was thinking if I really wanted it or not because I don't need any more shoes right now.

The next morning it sold out, and I was like oh well. No biggie.

Well, I just checked and there was a 10 in M997NV in stock so I got an even better deal at $99.

Man, good thing I was indecisive, but really this is probably my last shoe purchase for the year.

Last edited:

Just got these htb in is this a red flag out maybe an outlet or j crew outlet type of marker ? Never shopped at a nb outlet

Just got these htb in is this a red flag out maybe an outlet or j crew outlet type of marker ? Never shopped at a nb outlet
All the kicks i've bought from the NB outlets never have a mark on the insoles like that. The most i've seen are factory defects boxes would have a "SECOND" marked on them.

Where did you get these?
Tjx/marshalls stores do this to name brand clothes so consumers cant return them to the original store. Maybe NB outlet did this for the same reason?

They might have to do with the JCrew employee store or something. Because last year I bought 5 pairs of Jcrew x NB collabs on eBay from a guy and they all had that same line on the insole. He told me he was a JCrew employee and he had purchased them from some employee store and that's how they all came.

They might have to do with the JCrew employee store or something. Because last year I bought 5 pairs of Jcrew x NB collabs on eBay from a guy and they all had that same line on the insole. He told me he was a JCrew employee and he had purchased them from some employee store and that's how they all came.

Thx def some reassurance the seller has horrible communication

I thought I scored a nice deal on some 990gr2 and shadow 1 lows from the SNS summer sale but they messed up my order. I opened up my package and I see 2 Kobe boxes. They didnt even get the right size for the kobes lol I'm never buying from them again.

On the bright side Packers got it right and got my 997NV to me today. Nice quality and quick shipping with the holiday weekend. I ordered Friday.:smokin

Back
Top Bottom