Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These htb photos are making me want to pull the trigger. I just want that jcrew discount first!

Love this pair...

Took your advise and couldn't be happier.  I just started getting into NB's 3 months ago and I'm definitely glad to add these to my collection :D

Nice collection bro..glad u picked them up..future grails. And those 990s are flames and can't go wrong with either 997s....good stuff homie

Wow really? Every picture/video I've ever seen of them showed them completely white; no sign of the cream anywhere.. Did you buy them recently or when they released?
Bought them late 2013 on disco. Would be the first pair where the midsole yellowed that fast. But can't exclude that possibility completely, need to check if I have older pictures of the pair somewhere.

These again today. Seriously prefer them with the lace switch.

Speaking of lace switches, I'm leaning towards just keeping the black pair on but I can't decide if I like the grey pair better. Any thoughts?

These again today. Seriously prefer them with the lace switch.

Speaking of lace switches, I'm leaning towards just keeping the black pair on but I can't decide if I like the grey pair better. Any thoughts?
I rock mine with the black pair..I think it's a cleaner look

Just tried that reshaping technique on a spare pair of 998's. Looks great so far, but I think the main question is, is it permanent, and if not, how long does it last ?

I like it so far tho.

Back
Top Bottom