Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Same, I don't think these are nearly as bad as some are making them out to be. I've definitely seen a lot worse. They almost have a Super Team 33 vibe.
the sneakers are nice, but the boots or whatever those things are are horrendous

The ID's are looking great guys! On a side note, this is a really odd question. For anyone who owns the 997DOL, have you noticed that they fit differently from other 997's? For me, they fit a lot bigger. To get them snug, I have to go to the last lace hole and tie them. For the CCF, I tuck the laces in and go second to last lace hole.
all my 997's fit the same.  i have the dol, ccf, luxury goods and rose

Looks like My (custom) NBs are backed up in order.

I've read someone say they haven't heard back since their order placed on Sunday?

I didn't add them to "my locker" or "my design" on their site, placed an order straight from the canvas without saving...

Did anyone else do this? Did anyone else get their shoe shipped with their design though? Not even a preview on Order History : (

Sorry for the ramble ... Just patiently waiting for their response/design confirmation email.

Looks like My (custom) NBs are backed up in order.

I've read someone say they haven't heard back since their order placed on Sunday?

I didn't add them to "my locker" or "my design" on their site, placed an order straight from the canvas without saving...

Did anyone else do this? Did anyone else get their shoe shipped with their design though? Not even a preview on Order History : (

Sorry for the ramble ... Just patiently waiting for their response/design confirmation email.
Nothing heard since i placed my order on 6 June. Still stuck on 'pending' as my order status.

I have a feeling they'll just show up unannounced though.

Nothing heard since i placed my order on 6 June. Still stuck on 'pending' as my order status.

I have a feeling they'll just show up unannounced though.
I see. Does your order history show preview of your design though? Just curious.

Cool.

I don't think I even got any specific order confirmation...

Just "Thanks for joining NB" & "Thanks for joining My NB" and a Paypal confirmation email.

(Total of 3)
I got a "Thank you for ordering the NB1 998" with confirmation of the order number, shipping and billing details as well.

I paid with a credit card.

Wow since when does other shops carry jcrews new balance? And released them before jcrew? thats crazy wasnt expecting the hilltops to be available at kicks hawaii. So im wondering will most shops with a decent NB account be selling the hilltop blues????

Last edited:
I'm n the same boat, I got the initial confirmation email when I ordered but it still says pending. I have a feeling they're just hit with a lot at once and it might take more than the usual processing time.

Also, saw these on IG. These are not mine but they look sick. I'm determined to order a pair of perforated suedes as soon as I can.

I spoke to new balance on Tuesday when I realized my billing address was incorrect. They said it's about a 5 day turn around. I ordered on Friday and was told to expect a shipping email either today or tomorrow. The only thing I'm wondering about now is that I was immediately charged for the shoes, but now the charge is completely gone from my checking account.

Last edited:

Cool.

I don't think I even got any specific order confirmation...

Just "Thanks for joining NB" & "Thanks for joining My NB" and a Paypal confirmation email.

(Total of 3)
Same. No confirmation. I was the one rambling a couple pages back about it. One of my two pairs is a mystery and NB said they will research it for a day and call me back? 

I spoke to new balance on Tuesday when I realized my billing address was incorrect. They said it's about a 5 day turn around. I ordered on Friday and was told to expect a shipping email either today or tomorrow. The only thing I'm wondering about now is that I was immediately charged for the shoes, but now the charge is completely gone from my checking account.

Thanks, repped. That means I probably won't see one until Monday most likely. Still crazy how fast it happens.

yeah no shame. love them and will prob do the same at some point. any idea on how long options stay up?

whats going on fellas, been missing for d**n near a year now lol. Did J.Crew do a pre-order or anything for the 4th of July 998s they're dropping this year? Sorry if this was answered already, i checked a few pages back but didn't see any info regarding. @Turnon  those Volcano kinda joints are sick! I think I spotted you at the Epitome release too man 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom