Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

If you're getting a credit card number error, try to uncheck the "use the same as my shipping address" box. By doing that it worked for me.

So this is crazy. Went back to my house and got on my comp. Brought up cncpts page and saw a 9 in my cart still. Managed to checkout!! And just got order confirmation email! I'm psyched :smile:

copped 4 pairs
nthat.gif

So this is crazy. Went back to my house and got on my comp. Brought up cncpts page and saw a 9 in my cart still. Managed to checkout!! And just got order confirmation email! I'm psyched
smile.gif
same exact thing happened to me. for sz 9 as well.

Last edited:
I found the 9.5 in my cart from 12. Checked out and money was taken. No confirmation e-mail. Hopefully it went thru.

Smh I haven't been this frustrated with concepts since the three lies. I got order confirmation, but I had two pairs in my cart so I hope they don't cancel it. Emailed them to cancel one. Now the waiting game.

got my 11.5, email recieved too

they dropped the shipping charges from 70$ to 19$ to europe ... nice move!

anyone wanna sell a 9.5 for retail plus ship? its my bday weekend had a long night and missed the release lol

So this is crazy. Went back to my house and got on my comp. Brought up cncpts page and saw a 9 in my cart still. Managed to checkout!! And just got order confirmation email! I'm psyched :smile:
Nice! I tried to check if mine was still reserved no luck! Damn it comcepts! Lol. Need a 9 too. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom