Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah, nothing is showing in stock.

But I did have one in my cart and the system finally let me check out. I like the idea behind what they were doing but he execution left much to be desired.

yeah props to them for the idea but they should of ironed out these things before a release.  no 10 showing for me.

My pair was reserved from the original drop time this morning. Props to them for honoring carted pairs

I'm in the UK - I see that shipping is via pitney bowes and there is a brokerage fee.  does that mean duties are included anyone knows? I expected not but that would be a pleasant surprise if so.

Finally got thru on concepts on my iPad....I gave up an hour or so ago.. Glad I was paying attention to my notifications..

Last edited:
* International Buyers - Please note shipping costs do not include any clearance fees which include: Destination country's taxes, duties, and/or any brokerage fees. You may also be responsible for any additional fees at the time of delivery. If your package is not accepted (and signed for) at the time of delivery, international orders will not be refunded for shipping costs or the refused merchandise.

I'm in the UK - I see that shipping is via pitney bowes and there is a brokerage fee.  does that mean duties are included anyone knows? I expected not but that would be a pleasant surprise if so.

Naa, duties cannot be included with a 19$ shipping fee ;-) hope they mark them as 100$ value or so though! Kith charged me 108$ Shipping incl. Duties for 220$ filling pieces - so you can imagine whats coming on top ;-

Happy that i have my 10.5 order confirmation!

Last edited:
Anyone get a size 7 and doesn't want it?  I actually didn't want these that badly, and gave up, but the wife really wants them badly.  I got thru for her for a size 7.5, but it's 1/2 size too big.  Please, if anyone can help a guy out, let me know via PM.

Thanks!    

Hm. So I'm feeling more and more like mine may get cancelled- we'll see. 5 digit order number. Old shopify checkout. lol.

thought it was too good to be true.  I remember when I ordered the Tannery Mints, I had to pay UPS on arrival.  Thought things had changed. Guess not!

Naa, duties cannot be included with a 19$ shipping fee ;-) hope they mark them as 100$ value or so though! Kith charged me 108$ Shipping incl. Duties for 220$ filling pieces - so you can imagine whats coming on top ;-

Happy that i have my 10.5 order confirmation!
I'm well prepared for the duties!  Just glad I scored a pair and don't have to deal with the hassle of trying for my size when they drop one size run in each spot in EU.

I'm well prepared for the duties!  Just glad I scored a pair and don't have to deal with the hassle of trying for my size when they drop one size run in each spot in EU.

You did the right thing -- Sold out now!
Same with me - camping is just not my Cup ;-)

Back
Top Bottom