Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Ronnie fieg is on a downward spiral these are trash. Seems like he has lost his touch.he is so hit and miss now. Just terrible worse than americanas. Lol

How can you knock the americianas. They were slept on the pig suede was butter on those. They are the only RF design I own or will ever own.

Last edited:
How can you knock the americianas. They were slept on the pig suede was butter on those. They are the only RF design I own or will ever own.

My least favorite fieg I've owned were the americanas, Opened the box, took them out and immediately wanted to sell them.

Garbage shape, terrible fit, ashy rough material. Daytonas were right up there with their moldy toe boxes lol

Eh, not feeling those RFs. Those who know me know how rare that is. I may flip flop on em, but as of now, nah son. SSs were dope even if it was colorjacked. I liked the Americanas enough to keep, and the Daytonas are a sleeper, I think those are fire provided you got a decent pair. Wasnt a fan of those either till I had in hand. Used to be if you didnt take a chance on an RF and liked it later you would be assedout or forced to pay resale. Lately thats not the case, and I forsee them needing to put out some more Adidas style hype in order to move em. Thats me though, there are lots of cats just now getting into runners in general, RF, and NBs...so the masses may love these. Just not for me at the moment. His Asics game is def stronger than his NBs.

Im sure a few cats have money on me changing my mind though. Not sure I would bet against them given my track record haha. 

Last edited:
New Balance M530SGY

Last edited:
Americanas (and Daytonas for that matter) are definitely RF's worst work. However, I find myself wearing them a lot because they are such a convenient colorway and I never have to worry about messing them up...

Eh, not feeling those RFs. Those who know me know how rare that is.

Im sure a few cats have money on me changing my mind though. Not sure I would bet against them given my track record haha. 
:lol:

^ yea that tonal gray M530GY is a beauty.. but i'm going to wait a couple more months and go for the M997GY.  it's just superior in every way.

got both my Ultramarines and West 530 in today. super satisfied with both, and can't wait to rock em. I was a little turned off by the Seahawks colors, but like my homey said, "just wear them when it's not football season." #ninergang. 

i have to admit the 998 ultramarine look a lot better IRL.  repped.. but still too loud for my demographic. hopefully j crew continues giving us more CW options. 

Back
Top Bottom