Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thought about it... Nah lol

I did get these 997s in this evening :smokin

Last edited:
Hopefully those new 997's go on sale sometime 
eyes.gif
 just can't get down with that $260 price. Cant imagine the quality being that much better

Thought about it... Nah lol

I did get these 997s in this evening
smokin.gif
These are dope, just a quick question for those NB'ers in the know, these retail between 160-200 right now but will they drop below 135 with the right coupon code from the right site….curious on these and catcher and rye 997? Thanks for any learn-ned info!

These are dope, just a quick question for those NB'ers in the know, these retail between 160-200 right now but will they drop below 135 with the right coupon code from the right site….curious on these and catcher and rye 997? Thanks for any learn-ned info!
Probably depends on size. I would say if you are 10 and up you may get them cheaper, but I think if they do hit anything below 150 they will sell pretty quick. Seem to be selling ok but the resellers I have seen are stuck with them asking the full MSRP. Not sure about the 997PR. I got my (free) pair when they hit so didn't really keep up with them.

Probably depends on size. I would say if you are 10 and up you may get them cheaper, but I think if they do hit anything below 150 they will sell pretty quick. Seem to be selling ok but the resellers I have seen are stuck with them asking the full MSRP. Not sure about the 997PR. I got my (free) pair when they hit so didn't really keep up with them.
Good Looks! Hopefully those 13's sit or if not I can swoop for 140 er so….any info on free 997's in the future would also be appreciated! Jokes, any who thanks again!

The CNCPTS "Rose Champaign" >>> RF Rose Gold

Night sell my RG to cop these tbh. No point in having both. Crazy that resell on the RG is essentially retail on the CNCPTS

Patiently awaiting pics. :D
I think stunnaman stunnaman should be posting his in here? I dont wanna post his pic for him. There's probably a couple on ig already. UPS dropping mine off later today but not gonna pick them up till the weekend. I'm sure there will be enough pics of them posted by then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom