Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Grabbed those mitas.

Very excited
Congrats.  Love the tennis theme, but wish they would've dropped these at the beginning of summer.   They wouldn't hold up well in the northeast in the winter.  And it's tough to pay for something that you have to hold onto for 8 months (that's right, I need immediate gratification).

Congrats.  Love the tennis theme, but wish they would've dropped these at the beginning of summer.   They wouldn't hold up well in the northeast in the winter.  And it's tough to pay for something that you have to hold onto for 8 months (that's right, I need immediate gratification).

The perks of living in tampa fl lol

Not a huge 580 fan (Wests and some older grs are the only ones I own now)  and been down that tennis ball material road before. Just a nightmare to keep looking decent lol. Starcrows cws are nice...I can forgive the shape a bit since an Iron can help that but that mesh looks horrible. At that price, cant do it. Hope everyone who really wants them eats though!!!

Last edited:
Ordered the Tennis Balls when they first went live on End, a few hours later i get an email saying it didnt go through since my bank didnt know id be purchasing from over seas. Got on the horn and cleared it up but it turned out to be a good thing as i just canceled the order and got them through Hanon for $15 less :smokin

hanon still has green starcows in size us11-12 right now too for $153 if u hurry and the grey in a 10 and up

Last edited:
Ordered the Tennis Balls when they first went live on End, a few hours later i get an email saying it didnt go through since my bank didnt know id be purchasing from over seas. Got on the horn and cleared it up but it turned out to be a good thing as i just canceled the order and got them through Hanon for $15 less :smokin

hanon still has green starcows in size us11-12 right now too for $153 if u hurry and the grey in a 10 and up

Is there a code for Hanon or something because I'm getting $ 211.43 shipped to the US?

oh crap i just see its says they charge in GBP i was converting the Euro price they kept showing me

Had to go with my True size for the 580s. Hopefully they don't run big like the Canadian Tuxedos did.

New Balance x Capsule Toronto "Tuxedo" MT580CBU

I haven't tried the Mitas on, but being another Asian made 580, I would probably go .5 down if I were purchasing. Especially since I went TTS in Tuxedos and they're a little roomy.

Does anyone know what to expect in terms of the Starcows dropping stateside? I'd really like to scoop up both pairs, but I need them in a size 13...and if they're not dropping here in a couple weeks I'm considering grabbing the Project 530s this evening. What are your guys predictions?

Back
Top Bottom