Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

how do the 530s fit compared to other models? 574? 1500? 1300? etc. want to order the right size. thanks guys!

I hope they're TTS, I don't own any NB.

I wear 9.5 in AM1, GL3, GLV.

Got a 9.5 in the West530.

You should be cool. Tried on a pair of 530s last wee . I was surprised at how true they run in comparison to 1600s, 997s, 1500s... I think these are coo . I like they leather detailing but I can't get with 160 for a 530.

well i usually get 10 on 998 and 1300 for example but they leave a bit of space. I have also a few pairs of 998 9.5 and its ok also so im between 9.5 and 10 i will say

You and I have similar feet because I'm between 9.5/10 too. My 530s are a 10 and I couldn't imaging going 9.5 in them because they'd be crazy snug. Hopefully your West pair works out since the materials are different than my GR pair.

Last couple wears...

West NYCs sat long enough today for someone to text me that they were sitting, me to go downstairs, pick a random pair of used jordans, take photos of them, list them on ebay, sell them, then go back to west website and use the money I sold the Jordans for to get my size in the 530s. Greatest release day of the year for me.

Yeah, got the email as well. On the plus side, they are still honoring the code

Nice wears lord bodymore. I may throw on Denim Pigs today.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom