Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I was able to talk down an ebayer to 140, waiting on my shipment..

Popcorn Plaaaaya lolol

Those Barneys are like a knock offs of the Whiz collab that also glowed in the dark.  I ended up selling mine just the fact the soles were hard as heck and not comfy at all for me when compared to Sauconys or Free Runs.

Long story short, the toebox is literally more boxy than the originals. The shape was alot sleeker and more pointed. I havent owned any 1500s at all though so that could be off

Westnyc sent me the track for one of my orders but not for the other yet... they started from the last to the firsts! :/

Wish I would've thought to check tres bien. Those star cows could've been had for 15% off retail if they still send out the promo codes for signing up for the newsletter .

if you've pre-ordered your ultramarine, log into your account to view your order, and there's a picture of it, albeit very small.

if you've pre-ordered your ultramarine, log into your account to view your order, and there's a picture of it, albeit very small.

This isn't the first time I've seen someone say they preordered these. No offense, but why would anyone do that before we've actually seen the shoe? I know J Crew's on a roll and they rarely miss, and I know you can always cancel the preorder if it turns out you don't like them, but it still seems weird to me.

Back
Top Bottom