Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

mail from sneakersnstuff today:

book is cooler than *****. its got pics of rare, old, newer, everything pretty much. too bad its in japanese.
Dope pick up Jeremy, i was wondering if someone was gonna grab this book
bout to cop that this weekend

If anyone can catch these Frat x Mita MT576 in a 10.5 please lmk 
nerd.gif
Dam, saw these last month on feebay, didnt bother looking at them though

stunna book is pretty bad-a. just had to order some infant shoes for the new one coming to justify paying that shipping price. i wish i woulda came out in the us somewhere

stunna book is pretty bad-a. just had to order some infant shoes for the new one coming to justify paying that shipping price. i wish i woulda came out in the us somewhere
dope, now i cant wait to cop, how much was it from sns aside from shipping?

congrats on the one on the way 
pimp.gif

i think i got a bun in the oven too 
embarassed.gif
 will find out soon enough 
glasses.gif

dope, now i cant wait to cop, how much was it from sns aside from shipping?

congrats on the one on the way 
pimp.gif

i think i got a bun in the oven too 
embarassed.gif
 will find out soon enough 
glasses.gif
congrats jeremy and future? congrats to Stunnaman, I'm sorry but we will not be talking about baby new balances and baby'r'us nb exclusives FYI 
roll.gif

How do 577s fit? Looking to buy a pair of the black pigeons off ebay. I'm an 8 in the MT580 Wests and Burn rubbers, 8 in 999s CNCPTS/8.5 in the 999 RFs, 8.5 in Jordans... I'm guessing an 8?

hopefully im not left out, size 13. sorry for spam if i am.

plus 996DB just came in today. very very pleased. got them for 115$ as well.

if i can get my hands on those red 999s, my life would be complete

Another quick question about the pigeons guys, I just want to make sure that my DS pair comes with everything included. Was there extra laces, dust bag, hang tag included with the shoes? If you guys could let me know, it'd help me ensure that everything is included. Thanks

Another quick question about the pigeons guys, I just want to make sure that my DS pair comes with everything included. Was there extra laces, dust bag, hang tag included with the shoes? If you guys could let me know, it'd help me ensure that everything is included. Thanks
I ordered my pair from snkrs.com, the first if not among the first to release after size? and staple design in NYC, it only came with the shoes and the extra pair of laces (black), comes with the black and pink as you've seen before. No dust bag, hand tag, though the ones instore at Size? (idk about online? correct me if anyone knows or about instore Staple Design) came with pins like the ones below.

I think once we get good list going we should seperate them into groups, group 1, 2, etc and divide them by sizes.

group 1 (ex): mens 5US-7US

group 2 (ex): mens 7.5US-9US

etc.

and then when we post we could post like:

example:

Group 1:

shoe:

price:

coupons/codes/deals:

US/UK/country: + if they usually have international fees (if known at all) exp. EndClothing (fees) <--- actually not sure so don't quote

some sort of template so people will look for their group and then know that they might have their size.

if in between groups like (5US-9US)

we can do group1/2: and so forth, might have to think about something about almost full runs with middles missing (5US-13US sans 7.5US for example)

How do 577s fit? Looking to buy a pair of the black pigeons off ebay. I'm an 8 in the MT580 Wests and Burn rubbers, 8 in 999s CNCPTS/8.5 in the 999 RFs, 8.5 in Jordans... I'm guessing an 8?

hey jasroberts21, i'm a similar size to you...so just to give you my sizing sampling...

i'm a 8.5 in all of the following:
- cncpts seals 999
- rf steel blues 999
- farmer's market 577
- andy mandle 576

but i'm a 8 in all of the following:
- "ucla" 1500
- undftd x colette x la mjc mt580
- both white/blue collar mt580

and for the size that i'm in for my pair of the staple x size? pigeon 577...8.5.

also, just for reference...i'm 8.5 in all of my aj iv's...

so i'd personally suggest you go with size 8.5, since you match me in the mt580, 999 (rf steel blues), and jordans...

good luck!

Back
Top Bottom