Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today...

Put the puzzle together.....

One unfortunate thing I noticed is that little pink strip in the bottom right corner, that is the piece that gives newer 1500s their less than lovely shape. So it looks like these wont be a fluke like the hanons *sigh*.

Last edited:
Damn... I just missed another US sz 9.5 NB1400 "Invincible" for $270 shipped. 1st pair sold for $230 shipped and 2nd pair sold for $270 shipped. At least the price is going down on them : )

Hi can i ask what about sizing of 996 as compared to 1400? do u stay true to size or size 1 down because according to the chart 50% said tts while 50% thought it fit larger
depends how you like them to fit.. for example, im a TTS 10.. On 999's and 1300's I prefer a snug fit, I go with my 10.. On 996's and 574's I prefer a little bit more room, I go with a 10.5

im sure im out of luck on this one but anyone know any places left that would have the ubiq 1600s for maybe retail or close to it? thanks!

What is a collab shoe supposed to look like though?  
laugh.gif

Does it have to be super funky with crazy colors?  

So the first highly regarded Norse 670 looks like a collab shoe?  And given their first shoe and all the teaser pics, what on earth were you expecting?

Personally, I'm digging these (the greys much more than the browns) .  Sure, they're not "out there" in terms of jumping off your computer screen screaming "YOU HAVE TO HAVE ME!"  But isn't that basically what New Balance is about?  These are a dope, understated shoe--kinda like their 670s.  

I'm sure the materials will be top notch.  Combining that with the subtle details like the plastic "N" make the grey joints an easy cop for me.  Hopefully more people are disappointed so this release will go a little smoother. 

Those orange ones look terrible, but I do like those grey ones. Hopefully I can get for retail because they kinda look like a GR...
youre lookin at about 200 usd retail
What is a collab shoe supposed to look like though?  
laugh.gif

Does it have to be super funky with crazy colors?  

So the first highly regarded Norse 670 looks like a collab shoe?  And given their first shoe and all the teaser pics, what on earth were you expecting?

Personally, I'm digging these (the greys much more than the browns) .  Sure, they're not "out there" in terms of jumping off your computer screen screaming "YOU HAVE TO HAVE ME!"  But isn't that basically what New Balance is about?  These are a dope, understated shoe--kinda like their 670s.  

I'm sure the materials will be top notch.  Combining that with the subtle details like the plastic "N" make the grey joints an easy cop for me.  Hopefully more people are disappointed so this release will go a little smoother. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom