Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I wish more shops did releases like this.  While I'm not kidding myself into thinking that these will be a breeze to get, I have to believe that only having a few weeks of knowledge of a shoe's existence has to help the odds of scoring a pair or two.

Or is that just wishful thinking?  :lol:

I think it all depends on the sneaker. With social media, sneaker forums, and sneaker blogs, news of sneaker releases travels fast. If the newest Air Yeezys were to release next week, it probably wouldn't make a difference if it was announced today or last year, it would still be a very difficult sneaker to obtain. In this case, I think the short notice might actually benefit you, though.

Last edited:
I wish more shops did releases like this.  While I'm not kidding myself into thinking that these will be a breeze to get, I have to believe that only having a few weeks of knowledge of a shoe's existence has to help the odds of scoring a pair or two.

Or is that just wishful thinking?  :lol:

I think it all depends on the sneaker. With social media, sneaker forums, and sneaker blogs, news of sneaker releases travels fast. If the newest Air Yeezys were to release next week, it probably wouldn't make a difference if it was announced today or last year, it would still be a very difficult sneaker to obtain. In this case, I think the short notice might actually benefit you, though.

Yeah I definitely agree. With Kanye's legions of followers, it wouldn't matter if they announced it 5 minutes before; 99.9% of people trying wouldn't get a pair. I'm sure there's some kid somewhere in the tight leather jeggings x skirt collab scouring the Internet for any smidgen of Yeezy release info 24/7. The following of those shoes dwarfs any NB release ever x 100, sad to say.

Yeah I definitely agree. With Kanye's legions of followers, it wouldn't matter if they announced it 5 minutes before; 99.9% of people trying wouldn't get a pair. I'm sure there's some kid somewhere in the tight leather jeggings x skirt collab scouring the Internet for any smidgen of Yeezy release info 24/7. The following of those shoes dwarfs any NB release ever x 100, sad to say.
That's just how it is with non-Fieg runners these days. We got a look at both the Norse Projects 1500s, AND the Concepts 998 in one day, both of which are set to come out in the next 8 weeks, yet no one seems to care. Meanwhile, blogs are covering release dates for Jordan Retros in November and December.

found a decent wall of new balance today. Some good sale prices too. Bought some dark grey 1300s and bugundy 990s. I'll post some on feet this week.  

Last edited:
That's just how it is with non-Fieg runners these days. We got a look at both the Norse Projects 1500s, AND the Concepts 998 in one day, both of which are set to come out in the next 8 weeks, yet no one seems to care. Meanwhile, blogs are covering release dates for Jordan Retros in November and December.

I don't see a problem. lol

Jeremy 
pimp.gif

found a decent wall of new balance today. Some good sale prices too. Bought some dark grey 1300s and bugundy 990s. I'll post some on feet this week.  
Where is this at? I've been coveting a pair of those all navy 1300s for the longest.

Don't get me wrong--the way things are can definitely be good for those of us into other stuff less hyped stuff.  When I look at it that way, I'm not even mad at the focus on Yeezys, Jordans, etc.  

But on the other hand, that **** symbolizes a lot of what irks me about the state of things.  At the end of the day I'm going to buy what I like and everyone else is entitled to do the same.  But it still does bug me how much of a circus getting certain shoes has become.  Like I remember 7 or 8 years ago the old heads on NT talking about when the sneaker fad dies down.  Welp... 
laugh.gif

Hi guys pardon me but im new to NB always been a nike sneakerhead.

If i am TTS for 996, do i stay true to size for 1300 or do i size down half? thanks!

Small footers looking for the burgundy 990, check out kith NYC. Looks like FSR right now. Size 7 to 12 and 13. They also got the grey/orange 1300 and navy/white 996.

For Jcrew, if they sent you a coupon code it does work for the phx red 998s...I received a 25% off coup code and it works...$111 + shipping out the door..

Yes TTS. Got the navy ones on as I type.

Wish I could pull the toffee on the Ron burgundy joints

But alas overkill on kicks recently

Back
Top Bottom