Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone know where I can find these in a 10.5-11?

They released today apparently but I can't find my size anywhere

So anyone not interested in the next Norse Projects collaboration!?

Yes and no.

Yeah because if they're anywhere near the level of the 670s, we'll be getting a dope shoe. Not to mention that they're going to be UK made.

And no because they'll be next to impossible to get for retail.

Yes and no.

Yeah because if they're anywhere near the level of the 670s, we'll be getting a dope shoes. Not to mention that they're going to be UK made.

And no because they'll be next to impossible to get for retail.
fixed. and hopefully they wont be too difficult since there'll be a US drop as well.

Wow. UK made 1500s from Norse. I'm beasting already.

Hope they look good and aren't super difficult to grab.

Thanks for the info higuy.

Were are the teaser pics ? Tried a google search but came up with nothing. Can someone please post them.

So, they are dropping in a week and no pictures yet ?

I'm thinking the norse projects will be the Rain Mac 577 pack that they released pictures of not long ago. I have an elka rain jacket and the material used is similar to that on the side of the 577 also norse have the jacket in the same Material in a rain mac style.

Also having another look at that photo the right side appears to be rain drops/water but it's really pixelated

Anyone have experience with the Herschel 710s? Looking to grab the olives but not sure of sizing. Help would be appreciated

I'm thinking the norse projects will be the Rain Mac 577 pack that they released pictures of not long ago. I have an elka rain jacket and the material used is similar to that on the side of the 577 also norse have the jacket in the same Material in a rain mac style.
Nope.

Back
Top Bottom