Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_2912.jpeg

makecracknotwar makecracknotwar rafbuddy rafbuddy whoisthisguy whoisthisguy or anyone who can answer.....

Sizing on 1906R's? Do any of you own the recent Concepts C-Note 998's and can compare?

I'm a 10.5 in most NB's. Thanks in advance!
I’m in between sizes so for the 1906R I go up .5 size and they fit me perfect.

The recent CNCPTS were at 9.5 but sold em because the mid foot was too tight. Not sure if goin up a .5 because NB changed the shape of the 998.

I’m in between sizes so for the 1906R I go up .5 size and they fit me perfect.

The recent CNCPTS were at 9.5 but sold em because the mid foot was too tight. Not sure if goin up a .5 because NB changed the shape of the 998.

I appreciate this. Very helpful.

As mentioned, I'm a 10.5 in most NB's, and sounds like a 10.5 or 11 could work for 1906R's.

*With that said....if anyone happens to hit on Rosewaters in a 10.5 or 11 and doesn't need....holler!! :lol:

I appreciate this. Very helpful.

As mentioned, I'm a 10.5 in most NB's, and sounds like a 10.5 or 11 could work for 1906R's.

*With that said....if anyone happens to hit on Rosewaters in a 10.5 or 11 and doesn't need....holler!! :lol:
I’m in between 10.5 and 11 and have a couple pairs of 10.5 1906s that fit great. Probably would just have a little extra room in the toe box but an 11 would fit

I’m in between 10.5 and 11 and have a couple pairs of 10.5 1906s that fit great. Probably would just have a little extra room in the toe box but an 11 would fit

Thank you sir. Appreciate it. I always prefer to have sneakers fit snug, or hug my feet, compared to having them fit bigger. I'm leaning 10.5 in 1906R's. Thank you.

Excited for these Size? 860v2s. Hoping between those and the two Bronson's I can cop at least one, haha.

Anyone here from the Bay Area checked out the flagship store in Santana Row? Might make the drive to check it out, but if it isn't worth it, I'll just swing by the outlets instead.

Back
Top Bottom