Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_1118.jpeg

Went to the NB factory store at the SF premium outlet. Got tons of teddy’s previous seasons and found random Stray Rats on the clearance wall.
IMG_1955.jpeg

IMG_1956.jpeg

IMG_1957.jpeg

Ended up getting these for $70 each. Could’ve gotten more but my wife was following me and watching me like a hawk. :rofl:
IMG_1959.jpeg
IMG_1960.jpeg

What’s the pair all the way to the right in the top pic? Saw those last week at the outlet too but couldn’t remember what they were.

Raffles up now on the Whitaker group sites for their 1906s
AMM
Social Status
APB

International shipping too for all my fellow Canadians out there!

I like the grey ones but they’re pretty basic. And really I’d rather have the Bronson rosewater or medusas (but I know in Canada they will only release via NB themselves and I have no shot).

Hate how TWG puts these raffles up on 3 sites and I’m always afraid to enter on more than 1 in case stock is super high and I end up with 3 pairs.

Last edited:
AMM
Social Status
APB

I like the grey ones but they’re pretty basic. And really I’d rather have the Bronson rosewater or medusas (but I know in Canada they will only release via NB themselves and I have no shot).

Hate how TWG puts these raffles up on 3 sites and I’m always afraid to enter on more than 1 in case stock is super high and I end up with 3 pairs.
I really like that blue pair but I hate the price plus shipping and tax. I’m not sure yet

AMM
Social Status
APB

I'm in Canada as well but the TWG pairs are an easy pass. Rosewater and Medusa Azul is surprisingly not on NB's launch calendar yet so not even sure if we will get it. Just missing Medusa for the set.

I'm in Canada as well but the TWG pairs are an easy pass. Rosewater and Medusa Azul is surprisingly not on NB's launch calendar yet so not even sure if we will get it. Just missing Medusa for the set.
I was wondering about them not showing on the new balance site yet either, probably not a good sign :frown:

Glad to see another Canadian though! Happy you were able to get the other 2 bronsons! I’m very jealous.

Back
Top Bottom