Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Special delivery , these got in sooner than I expected and to settle the if its blue , purple , blurple,....they are light gray with an indigo vibe with that said imo these >>> Navy's and not cuz I have em but Navy's are lackluster especially compared to other blues in the NB range

20221004_144906.jpg

Here's a pic comparing my purple retro nuptse that I just happen to have out .....as y'all can see no purple, you can maybe get away and say it's a light lavender almost but still not purple
20221004_144949.jpg

Didn't want to go in the stash and pull out another pair of purple shoes so hope this helps
I like but I'm out on these. Tha is for the pic confirmation. Was hoping these were closer to purple/lavender. Don't need anymore indigo colored kicks. Shooting for the fuscia/pink protection pack and at this point any one of the 3 JFGs.

The highs seem to fit a better than my lows.
83FDA7F9-9E7F-47B2-8D91-06F2E36C6ABE.jpeg
Better fit at your usual TTS or half size down? Even as a semi wide footer half size down fits best for me on the lows....collabs or GRs. Been thinking about grabbing the blue 650s since NB still has them up

I like but I'm out on these. Tha is for the pic confirmation. Was hoping these were closer to purple/lavender. Don't need anymore indigo colored kicks. Shooting for the fuscia/pink protection pack and at this point any one of the 3 JFGs.

I also hoped for them to be Purple. I still like them, but I’ll hold off for now. I’ll use the funds I was planning to spend on those for the Sage JFG 993s instead.

Very different shoes. 993 pic from ty of course. Sole is the big difference and what makes the 993 much better IMO. And the lime green hits disrupt the pattas as they're meant to. Nuances like these are kind of NB's thing anyway. 1300CL and CLS, 990GY2 and GR2, etc

1664978256898.png

Very different shoes. 993 pic from ty of course. Sole is the big difference and what makes the 993 much better IMO. And the lime green hits disrupt the pattas as they're meant to. Nuances like these are kind of NB's thing anyway. 1300CL and CLS, 990GY2 and GR2, etc

1664978256898.png

For me, it’s how the outsole color and midsole accent color(s) complement the upper well. It has a smooth flow to it.

Back
Top Bottom