Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1BEA9453-8AD9-4465-943E-92F5D1AAB030.jpeg

I think Joe makes some of the best collabs with new balance. Just clean shoes.

How hard will that protection pack be to cop? I want that orange pair badly

I think Joe makes some of the best collabs with new balance. Just clean shoes.

How hard will that protection pack be to cop? I want that orange pair badly
Refined Future pack haven't been that hard to get. The orange pair was sitting on footlocker a month ago. I did notice that the orange pair was the first to sell out on EB, though

Don't know if this post is heavily filtered or not but they all look great here. Still not feeling the pink since there's no way I could pull it off but feeling the blue more after seeing this post. Green is still the go to at the moment though.

Last edited:
Special delivery , these got in sooner than I expected and to settle the if its blue , purple , blurple,....they are light gray with an indigo vibe with that said imo these >>> Navy's and not cuz I have em but Navy's are lackluster especially compared to other blues in the NB range

20221004_144906.jpg

Here's a pic comparing my purple retro nuptse that I just happen to have out .....as y'all can see no purple, you can maybe get away and say it's a light lavender almost but still not purple
20221004_144949.jpg

Didn't want to go in the stash and pull out another pair of purple shoes so hope this helps

Don't know if this post is heavily filtered or not but they all look great here. Still not feeling the pink since there's no way I could pull it off but feeling the blue more after seeing this post. Green is still the go to at the moment though.

I was initially IN on the Arctic Blue cw, and the Sage cw was a maybe. However, after seeing them all together in that post, Sage looks the best to me.

Will you take 15%off or better return it with this ripped? It’s the nightwatch one which I probably not gonna find it for retail if I return.

Attachments

• CCA20C75-9B1C-4C6B-97C6-F62DF56A5E02.jpeg
    CCA20C75-9B1C-4C6B-97C6-F62DF56A5E02.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 389
Back
Top Bottom