Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

$140 retail

$140 retail

Not bad if I could grab them for retail. Probably will be impossible though.

Been looking at discounted stuff to lure me off the Peteys. Think the Clippers 997s will go lower than 116 shipped from Shoe Palace? Their 20 off code is still active. Only made it to one game this season and Kawhi was sitting it out.

Last edited:
5C843923-0D06-41F9-AE72-C9E5FF04BB97.jpeg
Today

Been looking at discounted stuff to lure me off the Peteys. Think the Clippers 997s will go lower than 116 shipped from Shoe Palace? Their 20 off code is still active. Only made it to one game this season and Kawhi was sitting it out.

I’m trying not to buy ‘em too. I just keep picturing a PR AF1 situation.

Damn, thread movin' fast today. I agree with the guys on Euro sneaker shops taking more care with packaging. I remember I got the Stussy 990v4s from an Italian store and they took the time to put the included NB tote into a separate brown bag and wrote a note letting me know that the bag would stain the Stussys, so they separated them for me. That's some service!

Am I tripping or does the N look like it's placed a lot lower than normal? Banging colorway though. Imagine with a gumsole :emoji_astonished:
I think the downward angle of the shot exaggerates the placement of it? In profile (and in a quick comparison with some of my other 577s at hand), seems typical that the lower part of the N lines up with the saddle line/stitch portion running towards the heel.

577nb.jpg

Ha, exactly who I expected to chime in. First NBA game I went to was between the Clips and Vancouver Grizzlies at the Anaheim Pond. Been a fan ever since.

Was able to see Bulls/Lakers & Bulls/Clips at the United Center this past season. I unfortunately caught a Kawhi DNP game too.

I know we are all HIGHLY anticipating the resumption of NB1. Why couldn't they just leave the renderings available online to us to play around with?! :emoji_frowning2: That way, we could just save the designs then add to the our carts for purchase once NB1 is officially back to production.

I still hadn't ordered an NB1 before it went on pause, but I spent a hell of a lot of time messing around on the creator lol. I also suspect they will change the color wheel when it returns (hopefully)...I am also thinking there might be a $10 increase in price based on the amount of hype NB has been generating (hopefully not)

Was able to see Bulls/Lakers & Bulls/Clips at the United Center this past season. I unfortunately caught a Kawhi DNP game too.

Nice! Haven’t gone to a Lakers home game since before Kobe’s achilles issues, but I’ve wanted to see their current roster.

Back
Top Bottom