Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

This will be my first pair of shoes from END but I ordered a pair of swim trunks from there a week or 2 ago and they shipped same day. Ordered Monday morning had them Wednesday I was shocked.

My 992NC order from Suppa came with a nice little shoe box bag as well. Is this standard of European retailers? Why don’t we get this treatment stateside haha.
10FAA8DE-53D9-4A4B-9DE3-607968583BE1.jpeg
937229CB-BC34-43FE-B769-700A5CC5F035.jpeg
Perhaps. Got some stuff from luis via roma a while back and their packaging was super nice.

No long con they are just both GRs and my point wasn’t exclusive to the NT. Hype for me died months ago. I think it’s funny when consumers get dicked around so much from a company but still ride them and are hella supportive. Just really goes to show you how weak some consumers are. I’ve personally pivoted too just reselling NB now a days. It’s easy, releases haven’t gotten harder people have just got lazier and don’t care about quality anymore. Keep the pedal on the gas boys!
You just said we've been dicked around, weak, lazy, and hypebeasts. Why are you here again? Dude you're whack.

Haha not mad it’s comical, he thinks we shouldn’t judge someone for paying $50 Over before a general release is released but if they $70 for a grey GR that hasn’t been released in years it’s a Hypebeast thing. At the end of the day it helps my pocket, nothing to be mad about. Keep gassing it up!
One other thing to add before I stop wasting energy on you is that for some members here $50-$100 isn't much, so for you to think that $50-$100 is "getting dicked around," level, you better step your reselling game up.

One other thing to add before I stop wasting energy on you is that for some members here $50-$100 isn't much, so for you to think that $50-$100 is "getting dicked around," level, you better step your reselling game up.
If your that thirsty for small things in generally transcends into overpaying for large purchases. Just because you have money doesn’t mean you can’t be a dumb consumer. In fact company’s love it when your dumb and have money. Do you work for NB or are you just dumb with disposable income?

also isn’t a big part of this all the thrill of the chase and the camaraderie of being in it together? All the delays have been a pain, but it was also a lot of fun hunting them down and chasing random leads on this board that take you to European sites that don’t seem to ever have your size. Not to mention the dissertations on nylon short shorts...

If your that thirsty for small things in generally transcends into overpaying for large purchases. Just because you have money doesn’t mean you can’t be a dumb consumer. In fact company’s love it when your dumb and have money. Do you work for NB or are you just dumb with disposable income?
what are you even talking about anymore man? this all started with your out of left field take on the 992NTs (that no one asked for), just take your ****** energy elsewhere... Sketchers could use a bit of constructive criticism, you could start there?

what are you even talking about anymore man? this all started with your out of left field take on the 992NTs (that no one asked for), just take your ****ty energy elsewhere... Sketchers could use a bit of constructive criticism, you could start there?
Keep supporting trump with over paying NBs. Think it was a few million they have him last election. SMFH.

No long con they are just both GRs and my point wasn’t exclusive to the NT. Hype for me died months ago. I think it’s funny when consumers get dicked around so much from a company but still ride them and are hella supportive. Just really goes to show you how weak some consumers are. I’ve personally pivoted too just reselling NB now a days. It’s easy, releases haven’t gotten harder people have just got lazier and don’t care about quality anymore. Keep the pedal on the gas boys!

Re: the bolded - nah. That just shows love of the brand and appreciation for their products. People want the shoes, and they're willing to put up with getting "dicked around". Maybe quality has dropped, I'm not sure - but what I do know is that my recent miUSA NB pickups 1) look great, and 2) are far better made than comparably-priced pairs I own from other brands (i.e. Nike & Adidas). I don't like the delays or confusing/nonexistent release info, but I'll continue buying the shoes as long as they keep ticking those two boxes for me. Does that make me weak? If so, I guess I'll just embrace my weakness

let's all chill. I don't care who pays for what. It's their money--doesn't bother me.

I think it's safe to say that sneakers are a hobby for most of us here, and like with any other hobby people will spend what they value the item is. We shouldn't judge or call someone out for how they spend their money. Just not cool in my book.

let's all chill. I don't care who pays for what. It's their money--doesn't bother me.

I think it's safe to say that sneakers are a hobby for most of us here, and like with any other hobby people will spend what they value the item is. We shouldn't judge or call someone out for how they spend their money. Just not cool in my book.
This!!

but if you’re buying ALD...:stoneface:

*you’re

sorry had to do it

UNDSed the SNIKT NB1 998s for work today

64057BFF-B389-4F0D-B241-C50BB20C96C3.jpeg
THIS ONE’S FOR YOU, MORPH
I’m feeling an itch to purchase some cheap 999 and 997 GRs (NAKs being one of them) on ebay, but I’m also anxiously waiting for NB1 to resume production.

If the color wheel has close enough options, I want to design a Porsche 99X colorway. I’ve always wanted to do that concept and a Gambit cw.
Everyone can relax, Gambit has returned

I’ve been on the fence all morning about springing for the Peteys. Really want to wait for the US release, but my resolve is waning.

Peace of mind is worth it if you just go for it. Its $60 over US retail, but for me in NY, I'd get hit with close to 10% sales tax plus shipping (if I bought off a site like Kith, for example). What that in mind, including shipping off End, I paid $40 over retail.

Back
Top Bottom