Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

JP’s again...
6C86D442-0D69-42F4-B1DD-64E53CA9CF5B.jpeg

Man, the tan 992s are calling me but my size is sold out on NB and I want them points.

Trying to hold back on the black 992s but they're calling me. Already got the black/silver 990v4, 990v5 but still....

Man, the tan 992s are calling me but my size is sold out on NB and I want them points.

Trying to hold back on the black 992s but they're calling me. Already got the black/silver 990v4, 990v5 but still....

they’re also up on YCMC...my custom 992s are largely angora so the tan would be kind of superfluous but I feel you...

just wish the M992NT was up...

What's up everyone! It's been a really long time since I've been on NT. Originally I was under a different username in the early 2000's and then something happened when NT changed their platform. So I created this new username but didn't post much after that. Any way I've recently been getting into NB a lot more lately, many thanks to kawhi joining the brand (I'm from Toronto so naturally his affiliation with the brand made me pay more attention to them when he was with the Raptors). Happy that our happened because I'm starting to learn and appreciate the brand more and more as time goes on. Anyway enough talk, I recently just picked these up and was super excited about them. Unfortunately they are a little too snug so I'm not sure if I'll be keeping them. They fit more snug than other pairs of 1500's I have in the same size. But I still really love the colorway.
64EBA2DB-ADA5-44AF-89DD-AB9406613281.jpeg

what's the trick to do the cart jig and use the $10 off $25 or $25 off $50 code at the same time on NB's site?

What’s this I read about Levi’s X NB?? Anyone have info?
Haven't heard a peep, where did you hear about it from? Definitely interested. It'd be a cool NB1 option like how Nike has done in the past. Though their last Nike x Levi customization option was amazing, **** sold out way too fast.

Back
Top Bottom