Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

40% off at the NB outlets

Found this size 7 V2 for $69.99

M990XG2

IMG_20200229_170257.jpg

IMG_20200229_170246.jpg

I didn't buy these cause they're not my size, but if anybody want them let me know

^^wish i would have tried that. i was just coming in hear to mention i got 10% off bootleg LFG 992's using the cart jig. thought i seen someone post a few days ago that the cart jig was not working on NB1.

i am just going to tell myself "LEAPYEAR" code would not have worked with NB1
^^^how Sway?! Didn’t work for me. They sent me an email for 10% off cart, but it doesnt apply to NB1s.

^^wish i would have tried that. i was just coming in hear to mention i got 10% off bootleg LFG 992's using the cart jig. thought i seen someone post a few days ago that the cart jig was not working on NB1.

i am just going to tell myself "LEAPYEAR" code would not have worked with NB1
How long did you leave them in cart before you got an email. I have had the JFG bootlegs in cart since last night hoping to find a discount code for them. I even tried adding a new email address to try and get a code and NB is holding out! Lol

How long did you leave them in cart before you got an email. I have had the JFG bootlegs in cart since last night hoping to find a discount code for them. I even tried adding a new email address to try and get a code and NB is holding out! Lol

I just made an order. Might be because its my first order with them but i got my discount after like 1-2 hrs

Anyone with the 997 Herringbone's post your flicks! I swear I don't need another pair rn, but I need a proper pair of Grey 997's to beat, and I'd like to hear your thoughts if you got em.

The girls 992 got horween leather on it

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 10.51.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 10.51.54 PM.png
    538.7 KB · Views: 306
my favorite hue is ronnie blue...or greenish in this case? clean shoe nonetheless. kith markup gonna be crazy
thinking more cw of this 1300 hybrid may surface later. this is usually how nb handles new model? like the 574S etc

Back
Top Bottom