Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

you can take the boy out the hood but you cant take the hood outta him 
laugh.gif

Lol

Get the Fingercroxx. I think they're overrated but still better than the 574s, just look like a custom with camo mesh.

everyone keeps saying croxx were so limited (which they were), but i dont see them as being more limited than b&b. idk man, id take either of them.

Get the Fingercroxx. I think they're overrated but still better than the 574s, just look like a custom with camo mesh.
That's because that's exactly what they are.  They are nice though, for retail.

Last edited:
check out ronnie fuktards recent tweet:

"@RonnieFieg: Kith is a limited footwear boutique. You want to find your size for every pair you want? Shop Journeys."
While it comes across as harsh and rude, his point is clear. Some kicks are more limited than others. I'm not his biggest fan by a mile, but people need to stop badgering him over stupid stuff. I'm glad GTFan called him out the other week, and he makes a lot of missteps, but I think people are out to rag on him just for the sake of it.

Ronnie aka I almost cried like a girl when the president of Asics said they plan on getting rid of me .My dude kith not even his spot Atrium owns kith is inside of Atrium stores .

My boy who is formerly a member of the whole kith crew dropped some heavy info on him.How he got this one check who do all the major designing for some of his kicks how Asics presidents wanted to remove him and just do these colorways themselves and he was crying at the Asics office .Its alot of bs associated with this cat kith is apart of another store called atrium.

Im a grown *** man what I look like wearing colorful socks (Im 20 lol ) i leave that for the cats who cop elite socks and Kds. Last days of me working at finishline I might go on ahead and use my discount on some NB 1500s and 1600s we got on the site. or I might save my dough.
Who cares if those tacky *** camo socks match Fingercroxx, Buck and Ball, or any other ugly collab?!?

I'm glad I never hopped on this socks fad
mean.gif

Rant over...
Wow. This was clearly for people who enjoy different types of socks. If that doesn't apply to you, you should have nothing to say..

Wow. This was clearly for people who enjoy different types of socks. If that doesn't apply to you, you should have nothing to say..
gotta agree, I'm 21, idk how grown that guy is at 20 but I like different types of socks, personally didn't like those you posted, eh camo pattern but I can definitely appreciate a good stance sock, corgi, j crew or any type of sock, white,gray and black socks can only take you so far... big no no to wear nike songs with your nbs

My boy who is formerly a member of the whole kith crew dropped some heavy info on him.How he got this one check who do all the major designing for some of his kicks how Asics presidents wanted to remove him and just do these colorways themselves and he was crying at the Asics office .Its alot of bs associated with this cat kith is apart of another store called atrium.
Don't mean to be rude, man, but your grammar and sentence and thought fragmentation is muddling up what point you're trying to make. Still don't understand what you're saying. So, essentially Ronnie was/is upset because he was losing an Asics account or privileges? Wouldn't you be upset? That brand has been his biggest money-maker and what brought a lot of people to the RF brand.

Don't mean to be rude, man, but your grammar and sentence and thought fragmentation is muddling up what point you're trying to make. Still don't understand what you're saying. So, essentially Ronnie was/is upset because he was losing an Asics account or privileges? Wouldn't you be upset? That brand has been his biggest money-maker and what brought a lot of people to the RF brand.
You would think he would be humbled by an expierence where he sees how one of these major corps view him and in a sense his fanbase as just another way to make dough.If I had an expierence like that were I almost lost my meal ticket .Id be a bit more humble and attempt to service more of my fans instead of dropping a measly 300 pair release.Id try to drop more because it can be any moment where a brand says sorry ronnie we don't need you anymore and I gotta start all the way over. I think dude is buying his hype too hard at this point and its gonna comeback to bite him.

Last edited:
Phins is right.  Take away RF's asics collaborations and Kith is just another sneaker shop selling the same shoes that thousands of shops do around the globe.  Of course he would cry, it would damn near take away the one thing that put Kith on the Map.

You would think he would be humbled by an expierence where he sees how one of these major corps view him and in a sense his fanbase as just another way to make dough.If I had an expierence like that were I almost lost my meal ticket .Id be a bit more humble and attempt to service more of my fans instead of dropping a measly 300 pair release.Od try to drop more because it can be any moment where a brand says sorry ronnie we don't need you anymore and I gotta start all the way over.What I mean to say is he should be more humbled because this guy could easily be replaced . also I think dude is buying his hype to hard kith is just like David Z when he was the main buyer .
Okay, that makes a little more sense. Don't bite the hand that feeds.

Ya know I was on osd live last week and we talked about how alot of smaller brands like new balance,fila etc are better off doing small gr releases that sell well and slowly make models popular and generate a healthy buzz and positive growth for a brand and for the culture itself .Matt halfhill owner of Nice kics talked about how New Balance is working smarter and sticking true to their roots due to them being a privately owned company and they don't have to kept shareholders who don't care about the sneaker culture happy so they produce a better product consistently time after time.

i understand where ronnie was coming, he just had a very arrogant way of representing that thought. i dont mind the limited release aspect of nb, buy he doesnt have to sound like a douche either

Back
Top Bottom