Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

probably the only 574 i'll own until new balance allows ID's to international customers :rolleyes

7f74f24a_IMG_1471_zps58ba4a80.jpeg

^ B&B is what I'd go for.  

Fingercroxx are average at best, IMO.  

Choosing a M574 over a MT580?

Really?!

Models mean nothing when a colorway is mediocre. Granted, this is all just opinion and not gospel. But I never saw the appeal of the Fingercroxx joints....that shade of brown/tan isn't appealing.

Also shape comes into play too. B&B shape is lovely, while the MT580 continues to get more and more banana-toed with seemingly every drop.

I'm with you on the MT580s being the superior model in terms of being more aesthetically pleasing. But between those 2 choices, the negatives that I see in the Fingercroxx outweigh anything else.

Models mean nothing when a colorway is mediocre. Granted, this is all just opinion and not gospel. But I never saw the appeal of the Fingercroxx joints....that shade of brown/tan isn't appealing.

Also shape comes into play too. B&B shape is lovely, while the MT580 continues to get more and more banana-toed with seemingly every drop.

I'm with you on the MT580s being the superior model in terms of being more aesthetically pleasing. But between those 2 choices, the negatives that I see in the Fingercroxx outweigh anything else.

Oh I'm quick to agree with you on them Fingercroxx joints being over-rated as hell.

But seeing the prices those or the Ball & Buck's go for..... I'd always choose MT580.

Because paying anything beyond $65 - $70 for any M574 is just beyond absurd to me. I think the Mojito's are dope but dammit...it's still a M574. :rofl:

Oh I'm quick to agree with you on them Fingercroxx joints being over-rated as hell.

But seeing the prices those or the Ball & Buck's go for..... I'd always choose MT580.

Because paying anything beyond $65 - $70 for any M574 is just beyond absurd to me. I think the Mojito's are dope but dammit...it's still a M574.
roll.gif
This. I don't understand the thirst for the Mojitos. If that C/W had been on a 1300, 1500, 1600... yes. But it's a 574.

This. I don't understand the thirst for the Mojitos. If that C/W had been on a 1300, 1500, 1600... yes. But it's a 574.
Yeh, shape kind of sucks on them imo... BUT... the colorway is just too nice and too unique to pass up for me. I love that mint green/tiffany green on sneakers. Maybe 'cause my girlfriend got me so used to walking into Tiffany's on damn near every holiday to buy her something 
laugh.gif

i only picked up mojitos due to cw. theyre maybe my most uncomforable 574s i own. i only paid retail though. no way i was gonna pay over that

Because paying anything beyond $65 - $70 for any M574 is just beyond absurd to me. I think the Mojito's are dope but dammit...it's still a M574. :rofl:
Totally agree! I would love to have both Mojito's and B&B but a 574 doesn't justify those prices.

574's are what got most people started with nb's so I dont know what all the hate is about either...those fingercroxx are overrated, dont like them at all

Fingercroxx for 300 or ball and buck for 350 both over priced but I want them so I'm not tripping much about price just can't decide which 1 2 roll with since I can't do both right now

Back
Top Bottom