Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I don't think it is a typo. The Japan price for the 1300JP3 is 37,400 yen, that is a little less than 22% mark up from what NB.jp sell the 990GL5 for. In the UK they sell the 990GL5 for $180 GBP , the $199 GBP price for the JP3 from NB.uk is a little over 10% markup. I am hoping the 1300JP3 in the US will be $220 or even $215 as that is a 22% markup over what the 990GL5 sells for here in the US.

same, but it was $300 in 2015 and they're apparently using more premium leather this time around, so.....

Just my opinion but I think all the freaking out about the toe box is overblown. It's impossible to tell what a toe box is really like until you've got the shoe in hand. The Hanon shots show a pretty good shape IMO while the angles of some other pics that have popped up look a tad more suspect. But either way, they're ultimately going to be worn and it doesn't matter because no one is going to look at your shoes and think "Wow, those $300 New Balances sure have a funky looking toe box. What an idiot."

We're all going to die one day. Let's just enjoy these things for what they are... footwear.

Just my opinion but I think all the freaking out about the toe box is overblown. It's impossible to tell what a toe box is really like until you've got the shoe in hand. The Hanon shots show a pretty good shape IMO while the angles of some other pics that have popped up look a tad more suspect. But either way, they're ultimately going to be worn and it doesn't matter because no one is going to look at your shoes and think "Wow, those $300 New Balances sure have a funky looking toe box. What an idiot."

We're all going to die one day. Let's just enjoy these things for what they are... footwear.

it's just niketalk talk IMO...just hobbyist stuff you'd get in another forum...

but your post does highlight some much-needed perspective. I stress about dumb **** with my shoes all the time, including imaginary scuffs from driving (back right heel, front right/lateral toebox). it's just shoes.

Hanon will probably be the cheapest place to buy JP3 since they remove vat, and when shipped, they'll be less than US retail. That's how it was for 990FEB4. US retail was $300, but Hanon sold them a month before they came to the US and shipped them for $27x.00. 199 GBP sounds about right for these.

That said, everyone stay away from my sz12 JP3 :lol:

992TN and 992BL up on Hanon, FSR

992TN and 992BL up on Hanon, FSR

nearly 100 more than kith wow... good looking out! hopefully some US shops get them this week

I remember sneakerheads complaining about the 2015 shape lol. Anyways, only looking to buy 2 NB sneakers this whole year. JP3's and these below:

engineered-garments-fall-winter-2020-collection-lookbook-24.jpg

I remember sneakerheads complaining about the 2015 shape lol. Anyways, only looking to buy 2 NB sneakers this whole year. JP3's and these below:

engineered-garments-fall-winter-2020-collection-lookbook-24.jpg
Initially I though this is the old EG 993 collabs

But on a closer look the cw of the left - right shoes are not the same as the 2013 collabs?

Back
Top Bottom