Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

If these somehow becomes accessible in the US, please let us know. The gray/blue/zen like color is just so dope.
That cw is indeed really nice, not to mention the leather looks high quality as well. But the orange inline on the beige one is a nice touch. I will see if there is any way I can get on this.

It may be the unpopular opinion but I think the 993 is a cleaner look than the 992. Can we get some cool colorways or get it back on NB1?

one can hope. We need more NB1 period. The 111 sucks and if you can have tons of cleats you can put up more lifestyle.

I saw the 998 NB1 on my FB/insta again. Hasn’t been available in a minute. Hopefully that’s coming soon.

It may be the unpopular opinion but I think the 993 is a cleaner look than the 992. Can we get some cool colorways or get it back on NB1?
You're not in the minority, between the three this is how i rank them

993>991>992

Should be worldwide but don’t expect to see a lot of pairs. I was expecting them to come out in March but it looks like they’re coming a bit earlier. These will not hit “heavy discount”.

NB.com boutiques or both? Still have that coupon...

Waited my whole life to say KC CHIEFS Super Bowl Champions #NoChecksJustBalances
0B8AF86B-27F8-4D48-804F-B7F63D6348C6.jpeg

coupon may not work and these will be copped at full price for sure.

also for the squeaking, try tying them looser.

true, kind of went back on that whole “any non NB-1 shoe” when the thing didn’t work on the SR

edit: man, on that note I hope the coupon works on either the 992 or the 1300JP

Last edited:

Some info on the 2020 release on NB JP site. You may want to translate it with your browser. 34,700 yen...almost $350 USD

1580737692111.png

Some info on the 2020 release on NB JP site. You may want to translate it with your browser. 34,700 yen...almost $350 USD

1580737692111.png

Japanese NB prices run high for whatever reason...that said 350 is a harder sell than 300..

looks like no womens' version this year...i still haven't tracked down a 2015 women's version.
definitely trying to double up, but need at least one pair to complete my set...i still wear my 2010s the most and find them to be second best to the 2005 edition.

Back
Top Bottom