Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

overkills came in on Monday and just got the sample labs today.

Not real sure how I feel about the 1500s but maybe they'll grow on me. Size 8.5 BTW in case anyone might be interested

4A3A440A-54C4-4478-AFC8-A3331FF8E997.jpeg

It’s weird yours fit so big, but my medium fits tight. Must be some inconsistency on the shirts

Yeah I think that's it. Just opened my board man black shirt and it fits way better than the white fun guy. That white one legit looks like an XL wide and the large is a bit better. Still prefer it to fit more slim like an athletic shirt vs a standard fit but it's wearable

86385EAA-E7DE-4164-91EF-C4E865255CDC.jpeg
Milan pick ups - was hoping for more 576s, 770s and other Euro centric modals, but finally found the 997nm on sale in my size and pounced.

Got a day in Rome before flying back home, but the NB store there is microscopic with a lot of old models not on sale. Maybe I’ll try to scoop up another couple pairs somewhere.

lotta good deals starting to pop up

half off at Oneness

Well that was a very expensive interweb trip for me!!

Thanks man.

Grabbed the Bauhaus 270 elements for 75, the cap n gowns for 100, a couple pair of 1500's for 110 each, and some Saucony's I had my eye on for 60 bucks. Only thing I added to cart that was excluded from discount was the UB Yeezys (which I expected).

Well that was a very expensive interweb trip for me!!

Thanks man.

Grabbed the Bauhaus 270 elements for 75, the cap n gowns for 100, a couple pair of 1500's for 110 each, and some Saucony's I had my eye on for 60 bucks. Only thing I added to cart that was excluded from discount was the UB Yeezys (which I expected).

Almost did the same but ended up with just the futurecrafts. Prob gonna cave and go back for some 1500s though lol

For anyone who copped the Bison Pack 997s, you guys feel like the leather is worth it?

-Drew

Ordered a pair of 998's and 999's from Oneness just now. Thanks for the heads up yall.

Oneness canceling orders lol. Friend of mine ordered a bunch of kicks and gotg a cancellation. I ordered a bunch of stance socks and went back on the site today and all stance socks were taken off the site. Expecting a cancellation too

Oneness canceling orders lol. Friend of mine ordered a bunch of kicks and gotg a cancellation. I ordered a bunch of stance socks and went back on the site today and all stance socks were taken off the site. Expecting a cancellation too

Oneness is such garbage. They’ve done that to me with 3 separate orders during previous sales, and they always try to hit me with a 10.5% sales tax when we don’t even reside in the same state. **** them.

Oh no. Hopefully I don’t receive that lol

Back
Top Bottom