Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

This makes me feel much better about ordering a Large. I've never owned an NB tee and the inability to try before I buy pushed me to order up one size (in case of slim fit or shrinkage).
I wish I got a large for the slightly looser fit, but nonetheless will still wear it since it does fit me

End came in a day early:

86D5CEE7-EEFB-4EAB-87EB-8FC9DA86CFD8.jpeg

So after seeing that the only other person to hit in a size 12 on NT got Kakkerlaks I thought there was no chance that I would get a pair too... I even reached out to see if he would possibly trade or sell his if I hit on a different pair but luckily it worked out:

E522FDDE-3066-47D4-9AD9-C4A31FC43831.jpeg

Amazing mail day for me:

EEB2944B-26ED-48B0-A58C-AAEE12659292.jpeg

757F5F23-53D3-49B1-86A1-B9380AADFE61.jpeg

End came in a day early:

86D5CEE7-EEFB-4EAB-87EB-8FC9DA86CFD8.jpeg

So after seeing that the only other person to hit in a size 12 on NT got Kakkerlaks I thought there was no chance that I would get a pair too... I even reached out to see if he would possibly trade or sell his if I hit on a different pair but luckily it worked out:

E522FDDE-3066-47D4-9AD9-C4A31FC43831.jpeg

Amazing mail day for me:

EEB2944B-26ED-48B0-A58C-AAEE12659292.jpeg

757F5F23-53D3-49B1-86A1-B9380AADFE61.jpeg
Dope man. Glad you got what you wanted!

Fedex delivery came in a day ahead of schedule

1 packaging.JPG

Peeked inside the bag to see the colour I was secretly hoping for

2 nb inside bag.JPG

These things are sick

3 box poke.JPG

First impression of my first NB is the attention to detail, overall high quality of materials and top notch construction

4 1530.JPG

5 n.JPG

While I would've been happy with any of the colours, the muted tones of these fill a nice void in my modest, but mostly loud collection.

6 window.JPG

7 pair laced.JPG

Damn comfy too

8 nb on feet 1.jpg

9 nb on feet 2.JPG

Just a bummer that we've got rain here for the rest of the week so won't be pounding the pavements with them for a few days

10 pair package.JPG

Sorry for the barrage of photos, but I'm stoked on these and excited to finally have a NB in the mix :nthat::nthat:

Since no one cares about these anymore, where are they even for sale at? Been kinda keeping my eye open for a pair of 1500s in my sz. I don’t see anything on stockx or goat apps... not much on eBay either. Maybe I’m just searching for the wrong keywords?

Since no one cares about these anymore, where are they even for sale at? Been kinda keeping my eye open for a pair of 1500s in my sz. I don’t see anything on stockx or goat apps... not much on eBay either. Maybe I’m just searching for the wrong keywords?
Join the asics, saucony, new balance group on fb. Seen a lot of people selling them.

If you are 9.5...lmk under retail shipped. Have 1500 & 1530

^it was the yellow. @vidiviciun sets the bar high for NB1s but after doing two pairs, one of which I sold, less is def more. I thought more about what color(s) were lacking from the rest of my rotation rather than trying to use everything I had in front of me on the color wheels. I'd recommend figuring out colorblocking first then picking colors. I feel like the 990, both v3 and v5, lacked a lot of the freedom that make it worth it compared to 997/998.

Back
Top Bottom