Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

2744AED0-E530-4654-8C02-48BCA56422EC.jpeg

That sold out thing showed up within 3 sec on my app, went back to the main menu to hit the link again, could then access the shoes / pick a size but whenever I hit the apple pay button it wouldn’t let me... What a joke.

Utter madness, I was within the app 10 minutes before the launch and folks in the chat were saying, SOLD OUT! I was like let me just wait lol. Soon as it hit the time, it said sold out and then some said their was a 9 and 8. Pure *******, I hope they make it out here in London.

There were very limited pairs on NTWRK which were all grabbed up by bots... Going to be a bunch more on the BDGA drop but will still be tough without some extra measure of bot control

I’m good with a raffle approach at this point...I know the whole raffle is botted up deal but it at least gives a slight chance compared to the fcfs approach...

Entered for a 12...Figured up .5 from normal would be the play just in case...

Yeah I'm giving up hope I think on these. Which is a shame because I've seen so many "I love these, they'll be my first NB's" comments and others that signify to me a good majority of people who "have to have them" are either just buying into the hype that bodega created shipping these to the "influencers" or they're just in it to try and make a flip.. get it how you live I guess.. I'm getting too old for this ****..

On another note... Those 990's look mighty fine.

Back
Top Bottom