Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The hype machine begins:

Screenshot_20181108-231219.png

we've been bamboozled. should've paid closer attn to the weird midsole details from the overhead shot. and you were right...def black liner and laces. sole swap???
I was under the impression that the dune will drop as a 997 AND 997S. Have to wait and see.

Yeah, on the overhead shot I noticed the little tag and I thought the midsole on the back looked bigger, but I thought maybe it’s was just me.

I don’t think these are for me, so I shall be rooting for you guys in here that want them.

we've been bamboozled. should've paid closer attn to the weird midsole details from the overhead shot. and you were right...def black liner and laces. sole swap???

Its weird the UA ones RF is wearing look like a sock liner tongue and the dunes from the top look like a regular 997 tongue. Time will tell. Hopefully he sneaks in at least one pair of the 997....

they hype builds only when you say it does in posts like that :lol:. People arnt looking for NBs like that any more. Ive never had a problem grabbing an RF New Balance

Its weird the UA ones RF is wearing look like a sock liner tongue and the dunes from the top look like a regular 997 tongue. Time will tell. Hopefully he sneaks in at least one pair of the 997....

Interior side straps can hold down regular tongues.
If only S version of dunes releasing then easy pass & $ saved.

Nice didn't catch that
Saw abzorb and just immediately thought Asian made
Aren’t the Asian made ones usually Revlite tho? Abzorb has always been for the MiUSA 998/997.5 iirc.
Code: FAMILY
(J. Crew rewards members)

$96.19 (before tax, free shipping)
https://www.jcrew.com/p/mens_category/brandswelove/shoes/new-balance-for-jcrew-998-sneakers-in-bright-blue/J1643
A481F5DD-9D88-4F6A-ACCD-3DE2926D36E9.jpeg

And $88.39 (pre-tax, free ship), for the remaining sizes in the Nat’l Parks:
https://www.jcrew.com/p/mens_category/brandswelove/shoes/new-balance-for-jcrew-998-national-parks-sneakers/H1401
(US8, 9.5, 11 left)
4E364EB8-F970-41A9-A886-1A10E2EAB8CA.jpeg

(US10.5, 11.5 left)
DCA99394-572C-45B3-A132-BEFAB08C9E3D.jpeg
Thanks for this. Think I’m gonna grab the bright blues.

Back
Top Bottom