Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

See I completely forgot the Kanye connection :smh:...Maybe I’ll skip on the UA-S pair then...Less of a headache if I just focus on the Dune 997’s...

Ye wore the 997.5 UA purp/pink version years ago and it blew up. my understanding.

Kanye-West-Ronnie-Fieg-New-Balance-4.jpg

The last time an NB sold out feels like eons ago. Last Kith x NB miUSA collab was the Mykonos pack and those were such an easy cop- they even had to do the magical "sold out" even though they had plenty of stock available in a lot of sizes. Even with all the potential hype surrounding this release there are way too many other sneakers releasing that day that I'm sure that we'll all eat. Only two more weeks!

The crappy thing is that I actually am a fan of United Arrows clothing. |l

Would love to get the 997.5.

-Drew

They're a 997, not a 997.5. And they will be easy to get because this isn't an Off-White or Tiffany Dunk or some other shoe with hyped resale value. So I think we'll all be ok :smile:

My apologies. I thought they were actually retroing the exact model Ye wore.

Im happy to hear that there wont be crazy hype on them if that's the case.

Im a big fan of United Arrows.

I'm actually really trying to double up on their 990v4s. :frown: I got so much love for that shoe.

what moshepark moshepark is saying

I dont think there will be much trouble grabbing either RF New Balance thats dropping

Just what I love to hear. :nthat:

-Drew

We say don’t worry but the reality is Ye backed these, RF is hyping it and he’s not a fan of letting his shoes sit. So I wouldn’t expect them to sit that long. Will deff be ready to go once they drop.

Edit:
Those 990’s are fire, Q4 is going to put a dent in my wallet.

Attachments

• A3E53ADA-0EFA-4432-BD9A-20493DDBA722.jpeg
    A3E53ADA-0EFA-4432-BD9A-20493DDBA722.jpeg
    368.7 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom