Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Agreed with you guys observations, Packer nailed this collab project. Like someone said it is not easy to blend all the things together with a good outcome.

That said, I just unbox my Packer X-90 and found a loose stitch. Damn I don't know what to do, I really like this pair.
WhatsApp Image 2018-10-31 at 22.58.37.jpeg

I have doubles and both of my pairs have loose stitching in spots. I was kind disappointed but at the end of the day it’s still an Asian made shoe.
Yea I just check some pics on instagram. Seems like loose stitches at that particular spot is quite common, especially when on feet

Question: how does the leather on 990FEB4 compared to other horween pair, esp 991BHR. I have the latter and has not been able to break in after pretty regular wear for 2 years. I like 990FEB4 but there is just too much overlap between the two. So may as well sell 991BHR if I buy the v4

Question: how does the leather on 990FEB4 compared to other horween pair, esp 991BHR. I have the latter and has not been able to break in after pretty regular wear for 2 years. I like 990FEB4 but there is just too much overlap between the two. So may as well sell 991BHR if I buy the v4

What size are you?

Yeah.....$244 is very tempting. I’m thinking these won’t see under $160 I paid for 997BKRs. I think some people got them for like under $100 too. Maybe I’m just getting sucked up in to the hype, but I don’t think these will sit that long

Back
Top Bottom