Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Finally pulled the trigger

F4E63AB9-7D30-476F-9F5A-BFEC9E65992C.jpeg

Plans...
E4C512CA-7C5D-451C-B27D-EAA022FB0221.jpeg

Heads up y'all.. If you're a Red Sox fan etc. those NB300 "Fenways World Series Champs Editions" are up on NB Rewards for 8000 points. I went ahead and grab the size 10D :nerd:

nb300.PNG

I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on those 1500GT for $158 from SNS. That was a big mistake.
Me too, too late to regret though. Considering the quality and how much the original was selling this should be a no-brainer (for me)

Recently got an itch for some 580’s...Decided that the pine barrens would be the scratch...Might’ve been a mistake because I can’t find the damn things anywhere...

Considering that I passed originally thinking they would be a little too loud is even worse...

Recently got an itch for some 580’s...Decided that the pine barrens would be the scratch...Might’ve been a mistake because I can’t find the damn things anywhere...

Considering that I passed originally thinking they would be a little too loud is even worse...

What size?

Anyone think Packer will re release x90?
My guess is no. I have no information to back that up, but I feel that they probably didn't make a ton of pairs since it's a newer model and they're probably testing the waters with collabs on the X-90 to see how the model sells. I'm surprised at the prices people are listing them for on StockX and GOAT. I'd imagine the resale prices will drop to near retail eventually... but then again, that's just another guess.

Just for discussion. What if the packer infinity edition was built on a classic model like 1500? Would it be actually more fitting to build it on a "from past to present" model like X-90?
I like that they wanted to put that design on a new model like the X90. It didn't look like it was being received that well and this colorway definitely got it into people's hands that might not have given it a chance. I'm one of those people, and now I would look out for more X90s to come and past X90s. Their gamble paid off, but hats off to those who worked on the collab, since it's :pimp:

I like that they wanted to put that design on a new model like the X90. It didn't look like it was being received that well and this colorway definitely got it into people's hands that might not have given it a chance. I'm one of those people, and now I would look out for more X90s to come and past X90s. Their gamble paid off, but hats off to those who worked on the collab, since it's :pimp:
This 100%. I liked the look of the X90's but I was hesitant to pull the trigger on any pairs even when I saw them on discount. But Packer went with the winning formula for a good NB colorway (grey's and blues) and knocked it out of the park with these. I'll definitely be picking up some GR's of the X-90 now.

500? Wow. I bought Crispy’s spare pair yesterday
crispycoyle! that dude is a legend. wish he still made videos...

for the guy looking to get into his first pair of NB: 997 / 998 are great but 1500 from the last few years are guaranteed to be the best toe shape. but any US or UK model will do it: 576, 577, 670, 770, 990, 991, 993, 995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1300, 1400, 1500, 1700.

for the guy looking for the Paul Bunyans: I was the original person to post about the Marshalls find. it was at Westport, CT. but other NTers around the country were posting local scores

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom