Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What do you guys think is a fair price for a pair of 998BTs that have been worn? The pic I posted isn't of the exact pair but more so people could remember what I am talking about.

Screenshot_2018-01-08-14-04-29.png

Defects as far as that or like something really bad?

I think either Ninjatoes or Ninjaskills ordered a pair of like grey and volt colored 998s that came and the craftsmanship was pretty shotty.

Yes that was me. My super green NB1 pair. Stitching issues and the 3M hit on one was NOT smooth and all dented. They endend up giving me a 50% refund and I keep the shoes.

Thanks to the info. Bummer, NB Australia doesn't seem to offer the customise option. Will have to work out a way.

Sorry for the NooB question, but do the model numbers signify anything or are they random?

I envy everyone who doesnt have snow in their area right now...def ain't wearing suede in the snow. Massachusetts weather is wild. Been lurking in here lately dope wears everyone.

Congrats Vidi

My thoughts exactly. It has been decent weather for a day or two here where I live and it gave me hope. I haven't worn a pair of sneakers outside of beaters in like weeks.

Last edited:
I envy everyone who doesnt have snow in their area right now...def ain't wearing suede in the snow. Massachusetts weather is wild. Been lurking in here lately dope wears everyone.

Congrats Vidi
Dude I'm in Mass too and the snow/cold is killing me. I just want to go out and shoot but it's pretty much impossible.

My thoughts exactly. It has been decent weather for a day or two here where I live and it gave me hope. I haven't worn a pair of sneakers outside of beaters in like weeks.
Dude I'm in Mass too and the snow/cold is killing me. I just want to go out and shoot but it's pretty much impossible.
Salt, snow and suede is a no no for me i dont care what anyone says :lol: ive been wearing foams since it snowed

I'm in the same position as you guys as I'm in MA too. Weather has been trash. Been rocking my butterscotches still since I doubled up on that deal a few months back but even that feels sacrilegious.

Yep. I'm in Buffalo, NY and the snow hasn't melted since the first snow in December. My only chance to wear NB is on Office Carpet Friday when I wear boots into work and change into sneakers. I mostly wear Red Wings or Sorels for the winter months.

Last edited:
I'm in the same position as you guys as I'm in MA too. Weather has been trash. Been rocking my butterscotches still since I doubled up on that deal a few months back but even that feels sacrilegious.

Mesh shoes? In this cold? MAN A LIVE!!! You lucky to not have lost a few toes to frost bite!! Winter is Timbs Season! It lets me keep collecting, feet warm, and keeps my NB heaters minty mint for the spring! Check out the Timberland topic here. I just got the TNF x Tims, Horween x Tims, Porter x Tims, and once I get the DEC bills under control I might get the 640black leather timbs...and The classics Tims a given.

double up is necessary in north east.

Mesh shoes? In this cold? MAN A LIVE!!! You lucky to not have lost a few toes to frost bite!! Winter is Timbs Season! It lets me keep collecting, feet warm, and keeps my NB heaters minty mint for the spring! Check out the Timberland topic here. I just got the TNF x Tims, Horween x Tims, Porter x Tims, and once I get the DEC bills under control I might get the 640black leather timbs...and The classics Tims a given.

Haha you right, as soon as I throw boots though I feel like I'm submitting to the winter and that's a defeating feeling.

double up is necessary in north east.

Facts.

Man, over here on this side of the country we are dying for snow. I'm somewhat jealous, ready to snowboard and my kids are ready to ski. If things don't change asap ima have to ask for some prayers during the summer that we don't burn up. We've had two or three days of rain for the winter, and one day of snow. And I live 20 minutes away from a ski resort. Yall be safe, stay warm, and turn right to go left.

Back
Top Bottom