Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

damn that sucks I only have 1400 reward points. I don't do customs and I mean who really buys regular NBs of NB.com? So much cheaper elsewhere

Never even seen it......​
It was just sitting there all this time but said earn more. Either they are all gone or they will put it back up at another time tomorrow. I read there's only 88 pairs available so I could see them going quick.

Dang, yeah I never seen them I was checking the redeems section too (At 11:00-11-01pm cst). Was it on the main page, my account page or dashboard? Oh well...​

Last edited:
Dang, yeah I never seen them I was checking the redeems section too (At 11:00-11-01pm cst). Was it on the main page, my account page or dashboard? Oh well...​

V vidiviciun Congrats on the GREAT NEWS!! Proud Papa!! I am very happy for you and your wife/GF!! Blessed!!

Yeah me too...I was a few min or sounds like seconds late to this one. It was prob at the NBpoints dash board and you had to claim the reward type...coming soon to ebaby!! hahahah!!

Another thing...Why do people squat on shoes? Like the London Cabs...a few sold for $400 but once the fever dies the market corrects and then they sit. Dudes asking $400-$900 for Kennedy reissues, dudes asking $500 for Rose and Luxe Goods, some even trying that crap with NYC/Boston Pack! I just don't get it or they just don't get retail/business. Make what you can and move on!

were the concepts 990 tyrians made in really low numbers or something? I've been searching for a 10 for quite some time but haven't had any luck. I've always wanted some purple shoes and those are like the perfect shade. Anybody have any hints for hunting these down besides ebay/stockx/goat? ans on fb isn't ripe with options either. I stopped buying sneakers and was out of the game for a while and completely missed the concepts restock a couple months ago...always nice havin some extra salt on the wound lol

Thanks for the support, insightful & overall joyous response NB NT Fam! :nthat: #FannyPackGang

As for those F&F 574 I guess it wasn't meant to be. On to the next one... I hope the next rewards redeem after the Stance redeem is going to be a free pair of NB1's :pimp: (Won't have to worry about these tier 0 limited quantity releases; finding the elusive redeem rewards code spot and rush to checkout. I can just chill and make a dope pair of customs and check out.)

were the concepts 990 tyrians made in really low numbers or something? I've been searching for a 10 for quite some time but haven't had any luck. I've always wanted some purple shoes and those are like the perfect shade. Anybody have any hints for hunting these down besides ebay/stockx/goat? ans on fb isn't ripe with options either

Yoo mane, I don't think they're that limited. ConceptsINTL has low keyed released them 3 different times this year. & I guess when people actually get them in hand it grows on them and it doesn't end up on the resale market.​

were the concepts 990 tyrians made in really low numbers or something? I've been searching for a 10 for quite some time but haven't had any luck. I've always wanted some purple shoes and those are like the perfect shade. Anybody have any hints for hunting these down besides ebay/stockx/goat? ans on fb isn't ripe with options either. I stopped buying sneakers and was out of the game for a while and completely missed the concepts restock a couple months ago...always nice havin some extra salt on the wound lol

You could make yourself something close with a "Tyrians"-esque colorway on the 998 with the current color wheel as an NB1. If you are looking for the v2 then that's a different story lol

Yoo mane, I don't think they're that limited. ConceptsINTL has low keyed released them 3 different times this year. & I guess when people actually get them in hand it grows on them and it doesn't end up on the resale market.​

This. I got my hands on them with every intention to wear them, but just haven’t and don’t know if I will. But every time I put them up for sale I take it down a few days later and can’t seem to part ways with them.

dang, i've been out of the game for a little over a year but am getting back into it and completely missed all the releases...only started to get back in after the fact of seeing the concepts restock/rerelease of the kennedys and others in october. makes sense though, the shoes are beauuutiful, that deep purple haze...:wow::wow::wow:

V vidiviciun Congrats on the GREAT NEWS!! Proud Papa!! I am very happy for you and your wife/GF!! Blessed!!

Yeah me too...I was a few min or sounds like seconds late to this one. It was prob at the NBpoints dash board and you had to claim the reward type...coming soon to ebaby!! hahahah!!

Another thing...Why do people squat on shoes? Like the London Cabs...a few sold for $400 but once the fever dies the market corrects and then they sit. Dudes asking $400-$900 for Kennedy reissues, dudes asking $500 for Rose and Luxe Goods, some even trying that crap with NYC/Boston Pack! I just don't get it or they just don't get retail/business. Make what you can and move on!
I feel like a lot of people post their collections. Put a hefty price on it and if it sells great, if not it stays in the library. A bit of a fishing expedition. Not something I really get, but I see it from time to time.

Shawtyboo in the W990GP4 :smokin

2018-01-06_18.22.09.jpg

Back
Top Bottom