Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

This. It seems like I am a minority but I have always preferred the other old man models' soles than the 1500's. Plus the paint crack easily. I am already thinking to re-sole my 9915sp to 991sp, 1 of 1.
Do it! They would have been significantly better on the original midsole. Also I would love to know the process/how difficult it is to do.

I don't. The nearest thing I have is a couple Nordstrom Racks and Burlingtons and I don't see too much in my size. I'm jealous of some of you dudes
Some of you guys have it really good, im with you jamesandstl. I got lucky one time and found some 997dcs but that was it.

Just picked up the last pair of Johnny Appleseed at my local Marshalls. Size 12 for $45. Was inspired to check after hearing of the other 574s at locals in Jersey. Thanks all.

Last NB1's I'm going to make for a couple of months.

IMG_20171220_231941_9391.jpg

I was able to grab the last pair of Paul Bunyon's at one of my local Marshalls. I came across the Blue Ox at another and passed. I may however go back and get a pair today. For $50 why not.

I was able to grab the last pair of Paul Bunyon's at one of my local Marshalls. I came across the Blue Ox at another and passed. I may however go back and get a pair today. For $50 why not.

Saw PB at another Marshalls I checked this morning but didnt have my size. Two 7s and one 9 without a box. Gonna check another after work if I have the time. Wouldnt mind grabbing both but would prefer the Paul Bunyan if I can only snag one.

I may go back and get the Blue Ox today, but that would mean I would have to find the Johnny Appleseed to complete the set lol

Went to my local marshals yesterday. They had a bunch of piars of blue ox, 1300cag and that all white leather 997 which was terrible imo. Tried on the 574 for sizing but passed since I would rather put $50 towards another pair I really want.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom