Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

There’s also some standard beige 1500s up on Hanon today which remind me of the Asian made United Arrow 1500s from 2012. Looks like just a slightly different midsole where the encap is beige too

If they release a 998 With a more modern comfy midsole.....oh man lol. Don't redo it like the 574, just do a perf toe 998 With a v4 midsole.
I saw an old pair of NB on IG the other day that had a 998 upper on a 997 midsole. They looked beautiful. I know this isn't exactly what you're referring to but your comment just reminded me of it.

Saw some 574 blue ox at Marshall’s just now but none passes my inspection..

Was they messed up or something? I just picked these up from Marshall's today. Paul Bunyon's and the Blue Ox's for $50 each. If anyone in Jersey looking, Marshall's in Linden got a small size run. I snatched up the last 9.5's.

Attachments

• P1180599.JPG
    P1180599.JPG
    444.2 KB · Views: 39
  • P1180599.JPG
    P1180599.JPG
    444.2 KB · Views: 33
  • P1180599.JPG
    P1180599.JPG
    444.2 KB · Views: 33
  • P1180599.JPG
    P1180599.JPG
    444.2 KB · Views: 35
Was they messed up or something? I just picked these up from Marshall's today. Paul Bunyon's and the Blue Ox's for $50 each. If anyone in Jersey looking, Marshall's in Linden got a small size run. I snatched up the last 9.5's.
Are these MIUSA?
Might need to swing by a marshals and try on for sizing if they have them.

I'm kinda jelly. I tried on the 576 again at a Marshalls and I just can't get down with it. I don't know if the midsole on the 574 fit drastically different, but I just don't think they are for me. My foot was all spilling over and s**t. I dig the colors and the inspiration on these though.

I'm kinda jelly. I tried on the 576 again at a Marshalls and I just can't get down with it. I don't know if the midsole on the 574 fit drastically different, but I just don't think they are for me. My foot was all spilling over and s**t. I dig the colors and the inspiration on these though.

I feel you, I haven't had a pair of 574's in over 10 years. I'm just getting back into NB's. I only rock with the 997's and 998's. But I always wanted the Blue Ox when I first seen them years ago so it was crazy to come across them today. Had to scoop. I like the quality on the USA edition NB's so was a automatic cop. Digging the shape too...

Those 1500.9 look good.. Has anybody heard word on Ronnie's NB collab or is that going to be sometime in 2018? :nerd:

Not sure how i feel about those .9s..
I'd take Lindie's photos with a huge amount of salt, he makes every damn shoe look good

Does anybody know if NB has a program that allows you to donate old shoes that they recycle and reuse? I've got some beat up pairs that were too beat up to donate to Goodwill (IMO) but was thinking that a shoe manufacturer like NB might have something like this. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Does anybody know if NB has a program that allows you to donate old shoes that they recycle and reuse? I've got some beat up pairs that were too beat up to donate to Goodwill (IMO) but was thinking that a shoe manufacturer like NB might have something like this. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Too beat for Goodwill? Dang. I always try to donate to a place that wouldn't just turn around and then sell them.

Guys, I am cracking on the 997FGG. $115 from Oneness is pushing me over. Is there a chance I see these cheaper later? Already dirt cheap, but I figured I would ask

Too beat for Goodwill? Dang. I always try to donate to a place that wouldn't just turn around and then sell them.

Guys, I am cracking on the 997FGG. $115 from Oneness is pushing me over. Is there a chance I see these cheaper later? Already dirt cheap, but I figured I would ask
Around $115 is the sweet spot for me. Anything less than $125 is when I typically pull the trigger.

I picked them up at an outlet recently so you might want check there first if you have one near.

I picked them up at an outlet recently so you might want check there first if you have one near.

I don't. The nearest thing I have is a couple Nordstrom Racks and Burlingtons and I don't see too much in my size. I'm jealous of some of you dudes

These hybrids are also significantly better than the 991.5
This. It seems like I am a minority but I have always preferred the other old man models' soles than the 1500's. Plus the paint crack easily. I am already thinking to re-sole my 9915sp to 991sp, 1 of 1.

Back
Top Bottom