https://eyescream.jp/fashion/4986/

what ?

Just messing around a bit...
Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.29.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.31.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.35.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.48.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.51.36 PM.png

Love the top pair and had something very similar. The Skunks are nice too but some might say a bit simple for all the options available....the bottom pair? DOPE! Anything with that mint cream I'm down with.

Speaking of NB1 does anybody have a pic or shoe in hand of the Copper Rose or Sahara Sunset? I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone color wise!

Love the top pair and had something very similar. The Skunks are nice too but some might say a bit simple for all the options available....the bottom pair? DOPE! Anything with that mint cream I'm down with.

Speaking of NB1 does anybody have a pic or shoe in hand of the Copper Rose or Sahara Sunset? I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone color wise!

Refer to the M990SR4. Primary color on the suede upper is sahara sunset. Other hits are copper rose, I believe.

Just saw these posted on oneness. 1500MGC.

Oneness' product shots are terrible. I'm curious to see these in person. I am really digging them, though, based on color way and the FIFTEEN HUNDRED on the tongue. They're almost like a remix of the Gentlemen's Pack but with Navy dominating the shoe.

Hmmm I already get the blue gentlemen pack so have to pass this one.....but think they will probably have other cw on this

Yeah, those 1500 are nice. I would still love to catch the original "Gentleman Choice" pack. I asume the MCG will make a wider release eventually or not?

The Solebox x New Balance 575 “Being Hunted” and the LFSTL x New Balance 577 “Kakkerlak” are truly amazing and on top of my list.

I'll go with those 575 as well - The Being Hunted guy always delivers great stuff in terms of collabs - whether sneakers or apparel. One of the pioneers of digging obscure Japanese brands and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom