Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Did anyone in here get those new era 580’s when they dropped a year or two ago? Packaging was sick (shoes too).

Damn why all the 8.5 is gone? Went to local NB store today the 9 is too big. Like the cw though
can u squeeze into an 8? http://www.24-kts-bkk.com/the-stues...4-m990sc4#/436-gender-men/575-sizes-nb_m_40_7

saw these at undefeated
upload_2017-10-14_10-17-23.png

Happy to see both Norse Projects 770s hit deeper disco. I see they have leather liners which steers me toward .5 size down, same size as 998s, but anyone have experience with these two, size wise? Or 770s made in England?

Last edited:
Happy to see both Norse Projects 770s hit deeper disco. I see they have leather liners which steers me toward .5 size down, same size as 998s, but anyone have experience with these two, size wise? Or 770s made in England?
To my experience miUK 770 fit quite small. Mudguard is really low, had to even go up .5 from my tts (e.g. 1500 size) and there are still not comfy for me. have no idea how the norse 770s fit though.

Last edited:
I'm surprised to see the New Era collab selling out... just like I am surprised at how fast the Stussys went too. I really think the 574 is well-executed, at least from pics. Loving the cap it comes with, too.

The 770 apparently runs very snug, regardless of materials used. @mywifeandkicks and @newbalance365 have both said that they run snug and recommended a half size up from your usual NB size, just as saalfish saalfish said.

Snagged a pair of the NB New Era this morning...pretty excited, first pair of NB's in awhile. Needed a good black shoe, and really digging the look of these.

To my experience miUK 770 fit quite small. Mudguard is really low, had to even go up .5 from my tts (e.g. 1500 size) and there are still not comfy for me. have no idea how the norse 770s fit though.

The 770 apparently runs very snug, regardless of materials used. @mywifeandkicks and @newbalance365 have both said that they run snug and recommended a half size up from your usual NB size, just as saalfish saalfish said.

Thanks for the heads up guys. Really didn't expect to have to go up .5 from TTS but glad I checked before pulling the trigger.

Hasn’t been any talk in here about them but I’m going to stop in to Chari n Co to peep the apparel and their 520

Thinking about buying a pair of 997CRG. Anyone think they'd look better with gray laces? and are these the right laces for 997?
yeah that would look good man those maroon 997 have been all over the outlets (i.e. could be found for $60). those 990/993 laces are what it is--all the 99X series use the same laces

What do you guys know about Parcelforce? Is it a courier service like FedEx/UPS or does it get routed to USPS/Canada Post? Want to cop from Hanon and just worried about brokerage/customs fees, esp here in Canada.

What do you guys know about Parcelforce? Is it a courier service like FedEx/UPS or does it get routed to USPS/Canada Post? Want to cop from Hanon and just worried about brokerage/customs fees, esp here in Canada.

All my Hanon orders go to USPS which sucks for because they require signatures on international orders. They don’t even attempt to deliver, they only leave me a slip to pick it up at the post office.

All my Hanon orders go to USPS which sucks for because they require signatures on international orders. They don’t even attempt to deliver, they only leave me a slip to pick it up at the post office.
Thanks. I actually prefer the post office over courier since there are no brokerage fees.

Back
Top Bottom