Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I don't get why NB doesn't retro more often
Word? When's the last time you saw them? Was there two weeks ago and saw nothing.

Sorry phrased that wrong but they where there 2015 and they released 2010. They also retroed in 2013. They've released them a few times seems like

IMG_2095.JPG
Saint Alfred order came in, I'm ready for OCF this week.

IMG_2095.JPG
Saint Alfred order came in, I'm ready for OCF this week.

Bruh, these are SOOOO comfy. I've been rotating between my GL4s and SR4s all week. I've been selling off pairs left and right in an attempt to simplify my collection and I'm down to 25 pairs with the goal of ending up with just 12 pairs of NBs. I've determined that my 990v4s need to stay. I know this is insane and probably blasphemy in here but I'm willing to part with my Roses because I've got the SR4, lol.

Bruh, these are SOOOO comfy. I've been rotating between my GL4s and SR4s all week. I've been selling off pairs left and right in an attempt to simplify my collection and I'm down to 25 pairs with the goal of ending up with just 12 pairs of NBs. I've determined that my 990v4s need to stay. I know this is insane and probably blasphemy in here but I'm willing to part with my Roses because I've got the SR4, lol.

Yeah these literally went straight to foot; got home around 6:30 opened package and threw these on as I had to run out for dinner. Already in love with them comfort wise.

I have been really contemplating this myself lately. I went as far as to separate what I would be willing to give up and what I want to keep. I never thought I would do it.

been selling off pairs left and right in an attempt to simplify my collection and I'm down to 25 pairs with the goal of ending up with just 12 pairs of NBs. I've determined that my 990v4s need to stay.
interesting to hear you've come over to the dark side. i'm around 12-13 too. do you have any 993's? would love to see a shot or list once it's whittled down

interesting to hear you've come over to the dark side. i'm around 12-13 too. do you have any 993's? would love to see a shot or list once it's whittled down

I don't currently have any 993s. I'll put a up a shot of the collection if and when I'm able to bring it down to 12. Honestly there are zero hyped pairs that I'm keeping so it's pretty boring. But my criteria more than anything was the answer to the question "What do I wear the most and plan on wearing the most?" In no way does this mean I'm done collecting- I've already got a long want list that keeps growing. It just means I'm trying to be a lot more disciplined about selling a pair when I get a new one and being a lot more choosy about what I actually buy. I had to pair down my "want list" from roughly 8 pairs to 2 and that was really hard, lol.

I don't currently have any 993s. I'll put a up a shot of the collection if and when I'm able to bring it down to 12. Honestly there are zero hyped pairs that I'm keeping so it's pretty boring. But my criteria more than anything was the answer to the question "What do I wear the most and plan on wearing the most?" In no way does this mean I'm done collecting- I've already got a long want list that keeps growing. It just means I'm trying to be a lot more disciplined about selling a pair when I get a new one and being a lot more choosy about what I actually buy. I had to pair down my "want list" from roughly 8 pairs to 2 and that was really hard, lol.
Completely agree with this mindset. I immediately contemplated getting rid of my 993 when I got these 990.

IMG_2099.JPG
Ok this pic doesn't prove anything but I get home from work and there's a package at the front door... somehow saint Alfred duplicated my order I received ANOTHER pair of NC 990 in my size. I paid through PayPal and was only charged once...

Lol that's awesome. What are you gonna do? I would totally bribe you for those if we were the same size.
Contemplating on making these NB1 "Volcanos"

IMG_20170914_173413_1343.jpg

Do it!!

Lol that's awesome. What are you gonna do? I would totally bribe you for those if we were the same size.

Do it!!
Haha for sure! If anyone in here wants them size 9 I'd sell for what I paid for mine shipped. Just throwing that out there otherwise I'll just beat my first pair up knowing I have a second on ice

20170914_193800.jpg
Finally got the Lindors today from the Labor Day sale at xhibition. Pretty satisfied considering I got them for under $100. First time owning a pair of NBs and I find it funny when the inside care tag says to not leave it in a hot car.

Last edited:
Finally got the Lindors today from the Labor Day sale at xhibition. Pretty satisfied considering I got them for under $100. First time owning a pair of NBs and I find it funny when the inside care tag says to not leave it in a hot car.

Pics??

Anyone in here have the 1300BOK?

Had them but sold them. Amazing pair but I had 5 pairs of Horween and figured it was okay to let go of a few. Would highly recommend, tho. Would have kept if not for my purge.

Thanks. I feel the Horween stuff growing on me. I saw a person post a pic on Instagram of the whole collection.....made me jealous lol

Back
Top Bottom