Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

good job remy. was not a huge fan of that shoe when it dropped(still not), but you def hit nail on the head. those are as close to the phantaci's as it's going to get. 

crip crip I really just liked the cw of the phantacis.
Definitely wasn't into the 997.5 enough to seek it out and pay stupid resale.
Also absord > revlite

40% off select new balance on concepts with code day2. At least thats what i read. Als9 clicked link, pretty much all trash excepts the horween 998s and couple womens 998

Wanted to pickup the 998 collab with concepts, but exempt from promo 
tired.gif

Day 11. NB1 998 "Mulled Wine" S/o to @Remy​
These are so amazing. I am jealous of you normal/smaller-footed brothers. Everytime I see you guys rock these monotone mulled wine/dusty blossom gems I get so sad. Cyber Monday would've been amazing if they made these available. I wonder if NB will ever listen to us?

40% off select new balance on concepts with code day2. At least thats what i read. Als9 clicked link, pretty much all trash excepts the horween 998s and couple womens 998
997CRU for $127 was a grab for me. I think Ebay seller has them for $125 buy I got a pair of 998dpho from him and they smelled like chemicaly vs that good nubuck and some wrinkles on toe...So a good price for a pair I wanted.

Thanks for the heads up

Dope NB1 @Remy   I always thought it was dumb that NB1 574's you can color block the back mesh.  

Has anyone had success removing denim stains from light colored suede? 

Dope NB1 @Remy
  I always thought it was dumb that NB1 574's you can color block the back mesh.  

Has anyone had success removing denim stains from light colored suede? 
just got done doing some am bleached denim 90's with a suede eraser that came out for the most part. They werent that bad to begin with but it did make a difference. Its probably the only way I would go instead of getting it wet. Ive seen sude erasers do wonderful things.:D

Last edited:
Suede erasers are the sheet. Big ups to suede erasers. Specially with this new found nb addiction.

Are there different types of suede eraser or only one type. I got the Jason markk suede eraser that came together with their horse hair handle brush. Feels spongy and look like gum to me.

The new Packer CML, does it have a leather liner? The only NB I own are the Concepts NYC Rivalry (size 10), the RF Cyclades (size 10) and the Wooly Mammoth (size 10.5). All fit perfect. Looking for size info on the Packer. Thanks.

Thanks for that response, Dylan..

West NYCs in today...I like em a lot. Interested to see how the black laces will look in them...

Go ahead and make that switch my friend, black laces look incredible. This was a killer release and couldn't come
From a cooler shop.

I was visiting from NC the day of release in NYC. Walked into West and actually got to meet Lester Wasserman. We were chopping it up about the Alpines and he said "what size are you man?" Walked back out with the last size 12 in the 530s for me..was a real cool day

congrats!! Im still on my grind for these bad boys!!!

I refuse to pay resale on these!
Thanks - got a good deal, but the box was a little f****d up (I know, but I'm OCD about my boxes).  Gonna have to find another MiUK box and do a label swap...

Thanks - got a good deal, but the box was a little f****d up (I know, but I'm OCD about my boxes).  Gonna have to find another MiUK box and do a label swap...

Me too! LoL love boxes...prob because I collected toys for so long. LmK if you see a 8us 1500 London!

Back
Top Bottom