Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Dude is the biggest crook fam. The Republican now have all 3 branches. No checks and balances homie. You better buckle up! I pray for the world.. Be prepared for more pipelines, racist supreme court justices, denying gobal warming, out-source of jobs, more invasions for resources & de-regulation. I'm going to need to start focusing on my livelehood.​
Calm down bro. This is the same hyperbole I heard when Obama was elected POTUS the 1st time. People get too caught up in their tribalism.

Calm down bro. This is the same hyperbole I heard when Obama was elected POTUS the 1st time. People get too caught up in their tribalism.

Bruh, Obama didn't run his campaign the same way Trump has, stop.... Trump is to me, what Duterte is to the Philippines. I'm done talking about this though. We will find out what happens in the next 2-4 years.​

Last edited:
Quick question, fam: is $167 shipped too much for the 1500NO reissue? Been going back and forth with a dude on ebay and its the number he settled on. $150 for shoes, $17 to ship from California to Boston.

Dont really know how to accurately assess a fair price on these. I know that the 1500BY and CK are going for $260 on the New Balance website (which is absurd) but they are also widely available in the $140-150 range.

Thoughts? Input would be appreciated.
I'd def pull the trigger. If I could find a sz12, I'd cop in a heartbeat. I got 11.5 and they're a tad snug. The shoe itself is perfect and would love to double up. I got the wr also. Love em both. Lmk if you see a sz12 in either.

I' have the by and it's marvelous. I want ck badly also but hoping to catch a big BF sale

Bruh, Obama didn't run his campaign the same way Trump has, stop.... Trump is to me, what Duterte is to the Philippines. I'm done talking about this though. We will find out what happens in the next 2-4 years.​
Understood. Not talking about how the campaigns were ran, but the overreactions from the "losing" side of their party. Trust me I'm definitely not a Trump supporter.

Understood. Not talking about how the campaigns were ran, but the overreactions from the "losing" side of their party. Trust me I'm definitely not a Trump supporter.

I hear ya homie, Im a Bernie Bro (Voted for him in the Primary), & I dislike Hillary, but I hate Trump! I'm bitter af, but i have a gut feeling that he going to be worse than Bush. I'm just going to do what I did in 2013 and go ghost on NikeTalk for a couple of years after 2016. I'm trying to buy a house before de-regulation is rampant.​

Last edited:

I hear ya homie, Im a Bernie Bro (Voted for him in the Primary), & I dislike Hillary, but I hate Trump! I'm bitter af, but i have a gut feeling that he going to be worse than Bush. I'm just going to do what I did in 2013 and go ghost on NikeTalk for a couple of years after 2016. I'm trying to buy a house before de-regulation is rampant.​
what if perf toes make a comeback on NB1?

what if perf toes make a comeback on NB1?

:lol:

@VidiViciUn   - my drug of choice is sneakers. I am both depressed and discouraged as well about the election results, especially as a minority in this country.

Y'all can expect PLENTY of LPU posts from me in the coming weeks.

I'd def pull the trigger. If I could find a sz12, I'd cop in a heartbeat. I got 11.5 and they're a tad snug. The shoe itself is perfect and would love to double up. I got the wr also. Love em both. Lmk if you see a sz12 in either.

I' have the by and it's marvelous. I want ck badly also but hoping to catch a big BF sale
http://www.menlook.com/us/sneakers/navy-and-orange-1500-sneakers-new-balance-349929.html -

keep an eye on this site... they had a 30% off sale a few weeks ago.

Sad....Things are going to get much worse for a lot of folks and real bad for a bunch more. The top will gap the rest.

Fell for the hype...

Back to kicks! Scored my grails and hit list these past few weeks! Thanks to all those who hooked it up and kept an eye out! Big ups!

A few pages back everybody was stoked on the 998DBOA and it reminded me that 1. I had a pair and 2. I was torn on those or the 997DSAI back a few. Found them at Premier, last Ocho, on sale and I had a credit from $18...Click click Blamo! I could have waited but what fun is that?

I just hope I can get right on some 1500 come Black Friday[emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji]

Ok pulling the trigger on the 1500BK. Can someone advise on sizing, I have a pair of CM1500UA in a size 9 (my true size) but they're half size too big.

Ok pulling the trigger on the 1500BK. Can someone advise on sizing, I have a pair of CM1500UA in a size 9 (my true size) but they're half size too big.

I bought the 1500BK's and they fit a bit more snug than my other NB's. Granted, it's my only pair of 1500s (and all leather NB's) so that may be it too. For reference, I have a 9 in my 997's, 998, 990, and 1400.
Also went with a 9 in the 1500BK though I'm sure I could've done half a size up and been fine.

Last edited:
I bought the 1500BK's and they fit a bit more snug than my other NB's. Granted, it's my only pair of 1500s (and all leather NB's) so that may be it too. For reference, I have a 9 in my 997's, 998, 990, and 1400.
Also went with a 9 in the 1500BK though I'm sure I could've done half a size up and been fine.

Repped. Going to order a 9.

Recent 1500's have been fitting snug for me in the length. I recently went up 1/2 size from my standard made in USA/UK and they feel much better.

i agree, with the new improved shape of 1500s, it also feels a bit tighter...now i feel like im between a half size and a full size. 

Thanks for the heads up on sizing. Just a random thought but I peeped photos of NYC sneakercon just to see what people had on foot... over 75 photos and not one NB on foot.

Back
Top Bottom